PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2024 NFL Draft Thread (Continued..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allegedly..lots of misinformation/misdirection around this time..

Damn Ryland.
I’m telling you trade down or take Marvin Harrison Jr.
If we cold leverage a trade with pick 34 and our first next year to come back up for McCarthy if we took Harrison Jr at 3.

Isn't that the guy who said he didn't believe in space, the moon landing and other stupid s%#t?
Yes, but why is that relevant? He’s a football player..

Yes, but why is that relevant? He’s a football player..
If he's too stupid (or wacky) to understand basic facts he's too stupid to understand a playbook and too wacky to stay out of the headlines for all the wrong reasons.

So JJ is 2 inches shorter than Maye and only 4 pounds lighter?

That's some heavy bones JJ has because to look at him he doesn't look anywhere near Maye in weight.

If he's too stupid (or wacky) to understand basic facts he's too stupid to understand a playbook and too wacky to stay out of the headlines for all the wrong reasons.
“Basic facts” huh?.. Question: If they went to the moon in 1969, then why haven’t they been able to go back despite far more advanced technology?… Also, why do the NASA spacecrafts ALWAYS cease to crack the firmament. I’ll wait……..

Man Joe Milton has a hell of an arm.

From what I’ve gathered, it’s not translated to on field production at all. But could be a very interesting mid round project for someone.

“Basic facts” huh?.. Question: If they went to the moon in 1969, then why haven’t they been able to go back despite far more advanced technology?… Also, why do the NASA spacecrafts ALWAYS cease to crack the firmament. I’ll wait……..

Why would NASA bother going back? They got most of the data they wanted 50 years ago. And anything else they want to know they can get from other countries or private companies for a fraction of the cost. They have finite resources (budget constraints) and more important stuff to do.

And I don't what you mean by "crack the firmament".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back