PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2024 NFL Draft Thread (Continued..)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uptown

Standin' Pat
Reaction score
Anyone have a scouting report on this guy?

They could always use an OL, but I feel TE Brock Bowers would be near perfect picks for either the Jets or Chargers.

Penix is NOT an NFL QB.

Oh, he will flash on the scene at first and flame out. His side arm delivery wont work and he is too frail to withstand the punishment from NFL defenses.
Physically, Penix gives off a Byron Leftwich vibe.
I envision Penix spending more time in the repair shop than on the field.

Penix is NOT an NFL QB.

Oh, he will flash on the scene at first and flame out. His side arm delivery wont work and he is too frail to withstand the punishment from NFL defenses.
If you want a "slightly" more in depth look at Penix, then one of the forum's top talent evaluators, @BaconGrundleCandy, has just posted his thoughts in the Draft sub forum.

Penix is NOT an NFL QB.

I would take him in a double dip at the position though. I think he has a lot to work with.

McCarthy should probably go back he has Game manager written all over him.

Literally Two First Round picks there one Early one very Late we have to nail those Picks. I would go the obvious QB - Offensive LT then WR First Three picks goes exclusively to the Offense. Screw the Defense and yeah no BB special stupid Trade Down either take the Best players.

Last edited:
If you want a "slightly" more in depth look at Penix, then one of the forum's top talent evaluators, @BaconGrundleCandy, has just posted his thoughts in the Draft sub forum.

I will pass thank you.

When pressed who he liked for NE QB in the 2021 draft, this same "Top talent evaluator" stated that "He leaned towards Zach Wilson and Trey Lance"

I will pass thank you.

When pressed who he liked for NE QB in the 2021 draft, this same "Top talent evaluator" stated that "He leaned towards Zach Wilson and Trey Lance"
I was a big Lance fan not so much Wilson and had 2nd round grades on both. Like I did with Mac. Idc if people want to judge my grades or reports but at least know what you're talking about. It's common curiosity but you are who you are.

My grades are inline with the NFL. I've had several people who put some effort into it look. Btw there's no difference between the best on the outside (media, amateurs etc) and best GM's if you look at where they had someone graded. Grading and evaluating young people isn't easy at all.

I was a big Lance fan not so much Wilson and had 2nd round grades on both. Like I did with Mac. Idc if people want to judge my grades or reports but at least know what you're talking about. It's common curiosity but you are who you are.

My grades are inline with the NFL. I've had several people who put some effort into it look. Btw there's no difference between the best on the outside (media, amateurs etc) and best GM's if you look at where they had someone graded. Grading and evaluating young people isn't easy at all.
I just state the facts.

You were asked point blank and those 2 QB busts caught your eye. It is that simple. Past performance predicts the present and future in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back