PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Danny Amendola Pledge Begins today

No need to ***** on Welker guys. It is on to the next one.

No need to ***** on Welker guys. It is on to the next one.

I'm not ****ting on Welker, just the people that acted like letting him go was the biggest mistake of the BB era or something.

I'm not ****ting on Welker, just the people that acted like letting him go was the biggest mistake of the BB era or something.

Oh, I agree. I was a fan of letting Welker go and signing Dola. Just saying no need to hate on Welker. Or should I say, lower yourself to the Welker fans looking for anything to hate on Danny.

And it is only one game. Danny still has a long way to go to be as reliable as Welker.

Agree with both you guys. I don't want to be a Welker hater, but I've said from day 1 this was the right move. Now let's hope the groin holds up.

His toughness was awesome today and he's obviously mentally tough. This team has missed that for a few years now.

I hope he proves to be as durable as he is tough. We saw a hiccup today, but then he kinda threw it in our faces after. LOL

Time will tell!

His toughness was awesome today and he's obviously mentally tough. This team has missed that for a few years now.

I hope he proves to be as durable as he is tough. We saw a hiccup today, but then he kinda threw it in our faces after. LOL

Time will tell!
Where are the Edelman haters?????

As mentioned in the other thread.

Ben Volin ‏@BenVolin 8m
Stat of the Day: Of Danny Amendola's 10 catches, 9 went for first downs, and 7 were third-down conversions. Wow.

As mentioned in the other thread.

Ben Volin ‏@BenVolin 8m
Stat of the Day: Of Danny Amendola's 10 catches, 9 went for first downs, and 7 were third-down conversions. Wow.
keep-calm-because-beast-mode-is-on.png

Not INTENTIONALLY trying to dump on WW; but did you see DA's (i think ) 3rd catch of the day.

I swear it was the EXACT SAME ball location and body location (in air rotating back to left) as the infamous SB WW drop; but only a bit less downfield from line of scrimmage; DA kept it on his hands and pulled it in.... JUST WOW.

the possible groin injury is worrying; but seeing him Vereen and Edeldude all putting in a WW-stats performance is somewhat encouraging (cause the rest was a desert-wasteland of receiving offense)

Third Down Danny

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back