PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Copy of SD/NE Playoff Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzafted

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Anyone know where I could find something like this, preferably on DVD?

Anyone know where I could find something like this, preferably on DVD?
Actually I have all but the last 3 minutes in widescreen. My &$%#@!! DirecTV DVR cut it short depsite programming it to play an hour-and-a-half long. Does anyone out there have the END of the game in true widescreen?

When I say "true widescreen", I did find someone who had recorded the game widescreen but in 4:3 format; you could use the format settings on a widescreen TV to strecth it out, but the quality really suffered. When I produce widescreen format DVD, it is just like a widescreen movie DVD.

I do still have the game in 4:3 format on my regular TiVO, until I make the decision to splice in those last few minutes, but right now I'm not in the position to download it to my PC (I use my PC DBD burner). I will probably do this eventually, so check back with me in a few months.

Last edited:
I still have the game on my DVR as well but have never copied anything to DVD and don't even know how to.

I've been meaning to look into it so that I can copy the America's Game shows and some other keepsakes.

Are there any good online guides (in basic layman's terms) to walk a rook through the process?

My DVR is a rental from Cox Communications in case that matters and there is a USB socket in front. Do I just need to purchase the software?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes