Pick Results: SF: 28.2% at NE: 71.8%
Sun
Oct 25th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Got a couple of PM's and created a couple of forums, but be sure to suggest any that you don't see here :)

jmt57

Staff member
I know we have several Canadian fans here (e.g., Canada's #1 Pats Fan, CanadianPat'sFan, NovaScotiaPatsFan, JSn) but no Canada sub-forum.

102 Pat

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
I know we have several Canadian fans here (e.g., Canada's #1 Pats Fan, CanadianPat'sFan, NovaScotiaPatsFan, JSn) but no Canada sub-forum.

I was just coming on here to request a canadian forum, so I guess I'll be the 2nd person. :D

zero

Practice Squad Player
How about Mexico?, football is the third most important sport in Mexico (as seen in the 49ers vs Cardinals matchup)

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
How about Mexico?, football is the third most important sport in Mexico (as seen in the 49ers vs Cardinals matchup)

I can do that. Do we have fans who live in Mexico?

jmt57

Staff member
Maybe in the 'Outside the US' sub-forum you should just put "other countries". Then if there are enough fans from one other country to warrant a new sub-forum, one can be created and you can move their comments at that time.

Hi. Just joined the board and would love to see a sub-forum for either Europe at large or Germany specifically. I know there's alot of Pats fans in the military stationed here like me. Thanks.

Gumby

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I didn't see a Germany forum and now that I see at least 3 others have asked for Germany before me; Am I looking in wrong place?

How about GERMANY!!!

Thanks in advance.