PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Attachments

Frezo

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
There are about 18 or so attachments that I can't delete from my control panel. There is no select box to the right of them. What can I do?

Thanks

There are about 18 or so attachments that I can't delete from my control panel. There is no select box to the right of them. What can I do?

Thanks

If you go to "Miscellaneous" and click on attachments, it should list them with a select box to the right to delete them. Is that appearing for you?? Just tested it on my end and it worked, but let me know :)

Last edited:
If you go to "Miscellaneous" and click on attachments, it should list them with a select box to the right to delete them. Is that appearing for you?? Just tested it on my end and it worked, but let me know :)

That's the method I use to access them. Right now there are 17 attachments I can't delete and 7 active with select boxes. One goes back to 2008, two from 2009, 7 from 2011 and 7 from 2012. It's been happening for awhile so I know it's not cookies or history.

Thanks
Frez

That's the method I use to access them. Right now there are 17 attachments I can't delete and 7 active with select boxes. One goes back to 2008, two from 2009, 7 from 2011 and 7 from 2012. It's been happening for awhile so I know it's not cookies or history.

Thanks
Frez

Odd. Let me check and see if there are any settings that aren't enabled and I'll see if I can figure it out.

Just changed a setting, so go ahead and try it now.

That did it. Well done and thank you.

Frez

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back