PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Appealing to all of you..

Status
Not open for further replies.

edgecy

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
The feud between NEM and Digger/Box/others are getting waaay out of hand. The last 3 threads I have read are nothing but pissing match. I don't know who started and I frankly just don't care and wanna read some good threads before it all goes down the drain.

So, yeah, let's just get along.:)

Sorry neighbor.

Sorry neighbor.

Nah don't worry about it, it was just that literally for 3 straight threads it turned into an argument:D Meant no harm to you or NEM.

The feud between NEM and Digger/Box/others are getting waaay out of hand. The last 3 threads I have read are nothing but pissing match. I don't know who started and I frankly just don't care and wanna read some good threads before it all goes down the drain.

So, yeah, let's just get along.:)

I can respect that. I am just so tired of the threats, abuse, and hijacking of threads so I needed to vent. Every thread is how bad JM is and why slants and crosses will fix it all, even is it is a silly thread about jersey color. I am sick of it, so I needed to go off. I think the nurse changed NEM's diaper for the night and put him to bed so I will shut it down for you. I am sorry if I offended you.

Nah don't worry about it, it was just that literally for 3 straight threads it turned into an argument:D Meant no harm to you or NEM.
I am sorry you have to wade through a feud, but I don't expect this to end short of NEM or myself getting banned.

I can respect that. I am just so tired of the threats, abuse, and hijacking of threads so I needed to vent. Every thread is how bad JM is and why slants and crosses will fix it all, even is it is a silly thread about jersey color. I am sick of it, so I needed to go off. I think the nurse changed NEM's diaper for the night and put him to bed so I will shut it down for you. I am sorry if I offended you.

No harms done. Just needed to vent myself too.

I am sorry you have to wade through a feud, but I don't expect this to end short of NEM or myself getting banned.

Ya know Box, I would give up my membership here if it meant NEM would be banned. It would protect the integrity of this board and promote true Pats fans.

Aren't we just providing the next as-yet-pristine battefield with this thread?

I fully except to return here tomorrow to find crows circling and men screaming.

Aren't we just providing the next as-yet-pristine battefield with this thread?

I fully except to return here tomorrow to find crows circling and men screaming.

i sure hope so lol.

I hope not. However, if you guys wanna go at it in this thread and leave the others untouched, by all means, go for it:D

I have to disagree.

I have seen a lot of message board feuds and this is a classic. Epic even. It spans TWO boards. It's a battle royale. It MUST be allowed to play out!

Like in the scene from Anchorman when Will Ferrell and Christina Applegate go at it in the news room "They're just talkin people! They're just talkin!"

Last edited:
I have to disagree.

I have seen a lot of message board feuds and this is a classic. Epic even. It spans TWO boards. It's a battle royale. It MUST be allowed to play out!

Like in the scene from Anchorman when Will Ferrell and Christina Applegate go at it in the news room "They're just talkin people! They're just talkin!"

Actually it is just 1 board, NEM is banned from all the others.

I should be sorry if either of those things happened.

I should be sorry if either of those things happened.

I agree. Totally unnecessary for anyone to get banned. That's not being a "team", that's just ego-feeding. A waste, especially for *this* Pats team. Stop it now.

If you go on the assumption that nem is a decent person who can't tell a joke to save his life, at least with this particular medium, everything will make a lot more sense. I'm convinced that 90% of the anti-nem sentiment here is based on jokes told by him that went over like a lead balloon.

If you go on the assumption that nem is a decent person who can't tell a joke to save his life, at least with this particular medium, everything will make a lot more sense. I'm convinced that 90% of the anti-nem sentiment here is based on jokes told by him that went over like a lead balloon.

NEM needs to do more editing before he pushes the "submit reply" button, that's for sure. But he does have some helpful perspective, underneath all the poor delivery.

After reaching the final straw last week, I made NEM "dead to me". Now I don't see his rants and stupidity and threats and poor NEM post unless someone "quotes" him.

It works for me. He joined a select group of 3 others.

For all intents and purposes, NEM has spewed vitreol towars JM, Charlie Weiss and am willing to bet against anyone in the future who assumes this post. As far as the spread the 5 WR's, Brady was getting beat up enough without leaving him completely unprotected. There is no quick fix here, underacheiving offense line, second rate receivers, dropsies and fumbles by the TE's, too many penalties... blaming JM is an easy answer, and belies what is going on with this team.

I think that NEM suffers from being too far away from this team to view it with some tempering, suggest he spend some time listening to the talk shows and hear all sides of these arguments. I do not defend WEEI or ESPN, but if you listen and hear all the arguments some of the stuff gets tempered, for all intents and purposes you hear more than what is being said on this board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes