PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anybody sick of hearing about the Giants 10 road win streak

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhodeislandpatsfan

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
I know I am especially considering the Pats have a 8 road win streak and a 13 game home win streak not to forget their 18 game win streak. I guess that have to hype something!

I know I am especially considering the Pats have a 8 road win streak and a 13 game home win streak not to forget their 18 game win streak. I guess that have to hype something!

especially when you realize that the only reason they have had that many road games is because they are such a low sead with no home field rights for 3 straight weeks.....

Also, I love the stat going into last week's game about #1 AFC seeds in the playoffs. They don't have a good record and people were using that as a reason why the Pats may not win. Then you step back and say - 'well the reason #1 seeds don't have a great record is because three times in the last 5 years the Pats have beaten the #1 seed (01 Steelers, 04 Steelers, 06 Chargers).

especially when you realize that the only reason they have had that many road games is because they are such a low sead with no home field rights for 3 straight weeks.....

Also, I love the stat going into last week's game about #1 AFC seeds in the playoffs. They don't have a good record and people were using that as a reason why the Pats may not win. Then you step back and say - 'well the reason #1 seeds don't have a great record is because three times in the last 5 years the Pats have beaten the #1 seed (01 Steelers, 04 Steelers, 06 Chargers).
3 times in five years, great observation to bad the experts don't pay attention to the details-or don't want to!

What do you want???? Two weeks of "Patriots are going to destroy the Giants, don't even bother watching, it will be over by half-time"

No it's really impressive. Look who they've beaten.

The Redskins
The Falcons
The Dolphins
The Lions
The Bears
The Eagles
The Bills
The Buccaneers
The Cowboys
The Packers

Read them and weep, boys. We're doomed.

Are you still here? :rolleyes:

No it's really impressive. Look who they've beaten.

The Redskins
The Falcons
The Dolphins
The Lions
The Bears
The Eagles
The Bills
The Buccaneers
The Cowboys
The Packers

Read them and weep, boys. We're doomed.

Wow, that's an impressive list :eek:

Apparently the Patriots are the dogs for this one. :rolleyes:

I believe the only way their streak continues is if TB gets some bad take-out, Tom don't trust the NYC delivery men come back to Gillette asap.

Multiply it by 18 & perhaps you can just begin to imagine how sick & tired the rest of the NFL is of hearing about the Pats quest for perfection, and spygate, and the handshake, and Brady, and running up the score, and 50 TD's, and the rebirth of Moss, and....well, you get the picture...

Multiply it by 18 & perhaps you can just begin to imagine how sick & tired the rest of the NFL is of hearing about the Pats quest for perfection, and spygate, and the handshake, and Brady, and running up the score, and 50 TD's, and the rebirth of Moss, and....well, you get the picture...
I think you're wrong except for the hardcore Get-a-Life fans of some teams. I believe most like to see invincibility and perfection, Hell even Flat-Head Hoge begrudgingly said that this would be the greatest team achievement of all time if completed.

Even I'm sick of ESPN. I swear, once we were 16-0 they turned on us like rabid dogs. We went from unbeatable to free pick'ins. They actually did a report on how embarassing it would be if we didn't win the superbowl and that the phrase, "they went 16-0" might become an expression of failure. Give me a break.

"I believe most like to see invincibility and perfection"

Uh huh.

You couldn't stand hearing about another team's excellent road record for just a few days, as evidenced by this thread. You'd go out of your mind if it was a whole season.

Well, isn't the SB considered a neutral site? So it wouldn't really count towards an away game (yes, I know the NFC team is the designated "away" team).

Gaints' 10 game road winning streak is extremely impressive. I don't really think it has any bearing on how they'd in the superbowl but 10 road wins in a year is a very good achievement for any team.

I personally can't stand the NFL Network "average joe" commercials. Nothing would be more sweeter than a NY teams ruining Pats perfect season. Go Giants!

Wish for world peace while you're at it.

I personally can't stand the NFL Network "average joe" commercials. Nothing would be more sweeter than a NY teams ruining Pats perfect season. Go Giants!

NY teams? Are the Giants and the Jests pooling their talent together for the superbowl? It would still be comfortable win for the Pats.

Well, isn't the SB considered a neutral site? So it wouldn't really count towards an away game (yes, I know the NFC team is the designated "away" team).

The only problem is that there will be more Giants fans than Pats fans at the SB.. Their fan base is much larger...

Of course, this isn't going to matter in the slightest.. The Pats don't get distracted easily and actually will perform better if there is a hostile reception ..

Well, most people can't stand the truth... The truth always hurts.

I hear a lot of NYG fans shouting to one another "Do you believe?" As if belief alone will work on the field... Ultimately, it's your best 11 vs ours.

Frankly, our best 11 is far superior to yours and that's the plain truth of it.. All the rest is mere wishful thinking..

As one NYG fan posted in your "I bELIeve" threads (emphasis on Eli).. "I believe. I also believe in Santa Claus". I think that post sums it up perfectly.

Reality check - post 3 specific reasons how the Giants can "ruin" our season.

"Reality check - post 3 specific reasons how the Giants can "ruin" our season."

Just one: it's called "any given Sunday," and it's why the games are actually played.

If they weren't, the Rams would still be shining that trophy from 2001...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes