PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anybody see Vrabels Titans Presser?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mosslost

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
The Titans board don't seem to think it went well at all. I must admit I saw the beginning of it and he seemed kind of nervous AND ****y as strange as that sounds. It did feel to me like he is not ready.

No one probably cares though.

Thank you.

Which board are you referring to? The Titans Reddit sub seemed very positive. I watched most of his presser, and I liked what he had to say. He's not going to shoehorn players into doing things his way, but instead find the right players and put them in positions to succeed according to their skillsets.

I think Vrabel is quite solid. He's better than a lot of the old guard who are stuck in their ways, at least. He's also got a lot of connections from his time in the college coaching ranks, so I expect him to know a lot about the draft talent available.

Which board are you referring to? The Titans Reddit sub seemed very positive. I watched most of his presser, and I liked what he had to say. He's not going to shoehorn players into doing things his way, but instead find the right players and put them in positions to succeed according to their skillsets.

I think Vrabel is quite solid. He's better than a lot of the old guard who are stuck in their ways, at least. He's also got a lot of connections from his time in the college coaching ranks, so I expect him to know a lot about the draft talent available.
I google Titans message board.. it was one of the first ones that came up. At least on that board they were very unhappy specifically with the press conference. I did think he seemed nervous myself. I'm not saying he won't do well, just saying.

He probably is a little over his head, but I wouldn't read much into the press conference.

He seemed a little nervous, but ok.

disregard the Titans, they haven't been a winning organization in a very long time

it will take them a few years of being winners to stop caring how their peeps do during PCs and more so on the field

Going to be a slapstick comedy when he has to face the press ...
He is a no holds barred in your face ... eff off kind of guy ... in a humorous kind of way but this is for real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes