PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anybody else feel the pressure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

frankiesfly

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
With the great off season we have had, i couldn't watch a football show without hearing another so called expert picking the Pats to win the Superbowl. Now with the addition of Moss I'm hearing it even more. I must have gotten 20 phone calls today from friends and family, and they were all about the Pats. It's like I almost don't want to hear it anymore. I like flying under the radar a bit, and really don't like all the hype that the Pats are getting.. Yeah its great, and love that we have a great team, but i can't help but to think what if we don't win (superbowl). With all this hype I'm actually feeling pressure as a fan. In past years i never had higher expectations. I can see it now the media making a big issue about ever loss we get this season(if we lose any :D ) This is the first time in any off season where I actually see every expert in agreement that the Pats are going to win the SB. Even when we were in the middle of building our dynasty i never felt this pressured as a fan to win.

One day and game at a time bro, one game at a time!!!
This summer is going to drag on forever (even more then usual),
Damn . . . can't wait. :D :D

don't worry, Rodney is still on the team and will certainly find a way to play the disrespect card

Pressure is what the Pats are all for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference