PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Agholor received IV today

Status
Not open for further replies.
But, but, but, we want the opponents at full strength.:rolleyes:

Puhleeze. I hope they all Donovan from both ends all over the field.

Pats are probably owed a flu game from the opponent after they lost their own flu game to the Colts that one AFCCC.

That makes no sense. That would completely cheapen the Patriots win and give the haters something to latch onto to try to minimize their accomplishment. I know I don't (as a Pats fan) take the Colts' AFCCG win against us when we were all sick with the flu seriously.

They are the better team. If they can't beat Philly at full health, they don't deserve to win.

It makes perfect sense. To ME.

The "haters" have all the made up material to latch onto already. I don't care what normal people think. So I sure as fark don't give a steamy, stinking pile of goodell what stupid people think.

Deserve? Pffft. Just give me the win. I didn't say, "oh nooooooo, please let the Eagles be sick! No way we can win otherwise." If they happen to be weakened by the drizzling ****s? Oh well.

It makes perfect sense. To ME.

The "haters" have all the made up material to latch onto already. I don't care what normal people think. So I sure as fark don't give a steamy, stinking pile of goodell what stupid people think.

Deserve? Pffft. Just give me the win. I didn't say, "oh nooooooo, please let the Eagles be sick! No way we can win otherwise." If they happen to be weakened by the drizzling ****s? Oh well.
Could not agree any more. Don’t wish Ill will on our opponents but don’t care about the health of our opponents. I don’t have the temperament to listen to whiners. Smack them off the side of the head with a great big dingleberry. Just want a win. Go Pats

This same type of crap doomed the 2005 Patriots in Indy. The Colts staff turning the heat up inside was the killshot.
Sorry I didn't remember anything about them turning the heat up, just that the Pats squandered a healthy lead.

Sorry I didn't remember anything about them turning the heat up, just that the Pats squandered a healthy lead.
Who knows if they did turn up the heat but I recall the team being riddled with the flu and the team just could not hold on
and up against the refs who gave the Colts a free PI flag against the Pats on almost every pass in the 4th quarter. That is why I was Ok with the 4th and 2 call as it didn't matter if they punted, the refs were just going to toss flags to get the Colts back to the red zone anyway

They already gave the Colts a free 7 that they admitted they were wrong on League Admits One Blown Call in AFC Championship

Is anyone else skeptical when these pro athletes need IV's for "flu-like symptoms" (as in, not necessarily the flu)? It seems to happen an awful lot. I can think of another condition for which dehydration is a major symptom, a condition young single men are pretty prone to...

Who's guarding Brady's water supply truck?

Hopefully it doesnt work

The IV machine was made in Bangladesh with a one month limited warranty. And they used unfiltered tap water.

This is Paul Pierce gimping off the floor only to return miraculously to rain destruction on the enemy, IOW, nothing to see here.

Typically no, but this year vomiting and diarrhea has been accompanied some people with the flu.

It's a potential side effect of Tamiflu and other antivirals, but this is one of those misconceptions that won't go away.

Is anyone else skeptical when these pro athletes need IV's for "flu-like symptoms" (as in, not necessarily the flu)? It seems to happen an awful lot. I can think of another condition for which dehydration is a major symptom, a condition young single men are pretty prone to...
Nah, we're talking about athletes playing a winter sport that involves a lot of close contact in locker rooms and classrooms, if anyone has something infections it tends to spread. Not to mention regularly mandatory contact with the Great Unwashed tends to spread these things around even further.

These guys get IV treatments for minor issues we might just be told "drink lots of water" for -- because the team already has the equipment for it in order to deal with potentially more serious conditions (as well as for garden variety dehydration) and it's no real trouble to use it. Not really surprising

That makes no sense. That would completely cheapen the Patriots win and give the haters something to latch onto to try to minimize their accomplishment.
Yeah, as long as the Eagles are healthy, if the Pats win other fan bases are sure to say, "hats off to New England. Their preparation, determination and execution once again made all the difference. Kudos to a great team."

That would look funny on the injury report:

Player X- questionable- STD

But, but, but, we want the opponents at full strength.:rolleyes:

Puhleeze. I hope they all Donovan from both ends all over the field.

jester.gif
I've never actually heard that term, before!!

even without anything actually happening
this is actually true now at this point lol. More Lombardis will bring more gates. I want brady to wreck the NFL by winning 4 or 5 more.. in a row

Their fans won’t be able to generate any crowd noise today because they’re infected as well. Keep passing around those bacteria infested dog masks dumb asses.

Eagles + Super Bowl + vomiting..... sounds about right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe