PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A Gift Wrapped Playoff Slot for the Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fanfrom1960

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Just heard Randy Moss, Kevin Porter and Lamont Jordan aren't playing for the Raiders, who had little chance anyway. If they play Andrew Walter at QB, Art Shell might as well put himself in at tackle. Only interesting thing is the Raiders defense is pretty good, could rough up the Jets a bit. :violent:

Have those guys played in the last couple of months? I think you mean Joey Porter. I hate the Jets as much as anyone. But, give the devil their due. They deserve the wc if they go 10-6.

I'd still rather see the JEST than Denver, not that it's likely.

By the way, too bad Oakland is in the AFC... I'm sure they would be fighting for a wild card spot over in the NFC

Have those guys played in the last couple of months? I think you mean Joey Porter. I hate the Jets as much as anyone. But, give the devil their due. They deserve the wc if they go 10-6.
Yes, Joey, another malcontent like Moss. I can't believe what it must be like to be a Raider fan nowadays. Actually, I know one, and he's still sane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back