PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread 2018 Preseason G2: PHI @ NE

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our offense will pick up when preseason hero, Devin Lucien, enters the game.

Bentley is going to end up being the steal of this season. He is literally everywhere. As soon as he gets used to the speed of the NFL, he's going to be on top of those plays.

Just a matter of time before the game slows down for him.
I like him too and I hope BB puts him ahead of one direction Roberts

Gronk not playing will make a difference....Giill looks like he has no vision......Want to see more of Hill...I'm sure Webb will get a look later...He's been playing ST's tho which is a good sign

I love what we're seeing in the first outing on both sides of the ball against a quality opponent. I hope Michel and Wynn can work their way on the field in the first quarter of the season.

Geez.. Bentley will follow up a great play with a brain fart. Ah well... rookies...

I’ve seen enough to know we need to be on the phones figuring out a trade for a wr.

Ha, Gilmore makes it look easy

great play

Pro bowl play by Gilmore

Oh man, Crossen...

Crossen had solid position. It looked like he was trying to rake through the hands in case the receiver was going to make the catch. All he had to do was turn his head and he'd realize that he didn't have anything to fear. Rookie teaching moment.

35 is getting picked on....he has no man coverage skills

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore