PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2018 . pre Free Agency salivations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think he'll be in our price range Edelman pt.II Pats need to Scout better then Draft and develop their own like Pitt.

Here's a list: I really love those Jags Receivers lets hope Bottles hold them back again this Sunday.

WalterFootball.com: 2018 NFL Free Agents - Wide Receivers

Allen Robbinson played for Bob O'Brien at Penn State a really Good young WR who Bottles have held back. He's coming off a ACL injury could come cheap because of that injury. Big fan of Marqise Lee also who has suffered because of one name (((drum roll))) Blake Bottles.:rolleyes: Pats need a little more youth at WR both Edelman and DA are on the wrong side of 30. Dorsett is young but could be another Josh Boyce who just never gets it. Cooks with anymore improvements could price himself out of our reach.

Huge fan of the Butler but this play even tough I was pissed at the time had me rolling last SB.:D

Cole Beasley...think he's under contract...and no, I'm not just trying to replace 11 w another white guy... Beasley would be sick w brady

I think Butler will be looking for a BIG payday.....It was nice knowing you Malcolm....Thanks for the memories.....Unless he comes up Big in the next 2 games ( I know I am assuming alot with the Pats) I don't believe he will be a Patriot next season....Time will tell..

Cole Beasley had a brutally bad season this year. 36 rec, 314 yds, 4 TD, 63 targets.

No thanks.

So what? Have you seen Julio Jones' redzone numbers this year? Or Hogans numbers with the Bills before we signed him?

It is about fit and value.

So what? Have you seen Julio Jones' redzone numbers this year? Or Hogans numbers with the Bills before we signed him?

It is about fit and value.

I'm saying he's regressed mightily, and there's a half-dozen slot receivers/punt returners I'd rather have.

I don't care if he's cheap, if he sucks, in other words. His lack of production was a big reason the Cowboys missed the playoffs this year.

I'm saying he's regressed mightily, and there's a half-dozen slot receivers/punt returners I'd rather have.

I don't care if he's cheap, if he sucks, in other words. His lack of production was a big reason the Cowboys missed the playoffs this year.

I think the Problems with the Cowboys was Zeke Elliot's suspension poor Defense, bad blocking scheme on Offense and no Speed at WR. There did I miss anything???

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News