PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patricia is working with the OL this year

As suspected and no reason to think he can't be good at this role. The question will be what other responsibilities he will have?

Musical chairs positional coaching.

Troy Brown is working with Long Snappers.

We know the reason why he's not DC anymore.

Bill is looking pretty unorganized.
I'm happy they are rolling with Judge and McDaniels' Portege Nick Caley.

So o-line and play calling duties (according to reports) for Patricia. Judge working with Mac. Got to say I’m a little worried about the O.

So o-line and play calling duties (according to reports) for Patricia. Judge working with Mac. Got to say I’m a little worried about the O.
We all *****ed about Mac's weapons last year. They got one of the fastest WRs to enter the draft in recent history. Sure, he's light. But how many humans can move like that period? Nevermind over 6'?

TE...we grabbed the 2 best oit of FA last year. Jury is still out on one. No need for a big investment.

RB - one of the better crews in the league before the draft, and I love what we added. More elite speed. Can't coach that.

OL - OTs have become rather overvalued league-wide. With edge players shifting towards lighter/mobile to defend the pass rather than defend the run. We brought in an apparent mauler in the run game who frequently was flagged for playing through the whistle. That is the kind of OL you want protecting your 1st round franchise QB investment. Elite interior play/run game can slow the rush just as much as an elite LT. Yes, we're at a massive disadvantage if we can't generate anything in the run game. We have some serious beef up front and I'm fully aware who we lost. Our guards were ridiculously deep last year, OT was the thin spot, and likely remains that way barring a trade (Harris might shake something loose?).

BB seems to be trending the O towards a more smash mouth ground oriented style while seemingly putting together pieces for a return of an 'amoeba' defense full of the S/LB tweeners he's been stacking up.

It'll be an interesting year on both sides of the ball. I feel like BB has something up his sleeve. I find it hard to believe he was ok with where the defense was at the end of the year. Help at OT and LB would seem to make sense from this seat. Though it wouldn't be the first time I questioned a BB decision that ultimately worked out for the team (lawyer milloy, numerous drafts. In the end, we're spoiled with success).

These clowns need to stop this act. It's embarrassing. Not having titles didn't stop them from shyting the bed throughout the season. The coaching last season sucked balls. Now, the staff is even smaller, years of exp. out the door. Bill just stop this nonsense. Act like a f*king professional. You're getting paid enough.

Good, they could use a heavier hand there and hopefully they get off to a faster start than they did last year.

These clowns need to stop this act. It's embarrassing. Not having titles didn't stop them from shyting the bed throughout the season. The coaching last season sucked balls. Now, the staff is even smaller, years of exp. out the door. Bill just stop this nonsense. Act like a f*king professional. You're getting paid enough.

not having titles never prevented them from winning ... dont get what the big deal is with titles

not having titles never prevented them from winning ... dont get what the big deal is with titles
Zo talked about it. He said the big thing about titles is you know where the buck stops and who’s making decisions.

I don’t care for it either. Also all this secrecy stuff just looks shady. This team already has that reputation anyway so maybe it doesn’t matter but still.

Zo talked about it. He said the big thing about titles is you know where the buck stops and who’s making decisions.
interesting take... but we all know where the buck stops in foxboro, don't we?

Just because the collective "we" don't know does not mean the collective "they" (the players) don't know either... They know who is running the practices, they know who is running the meetings, they know who is running the film study, they know who is dressing them down when they screw up...

Maybe its me, but I just dont think its a big deal

I don’t care for it either. Also all this secrecy stuff just looks shady. This team already has that reputation anyway so maybe it doesn’t matter but still.
LMAO ... Shady?

mother humping sad ... You literally sound like every anti-Patriot honk over the past 20 years...

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Back