PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

☢Ͳ: HoF Game Tonight... The '23 Pre-Season kicks off

Just a friendly reminder amidst all the Jest fellating this offseason.. the last time they beat the Pats was December 27, 2015. Also they only have 2 wins in the division under Salah.

So you're literally a Jar of Mayo? ;) Full disclosure, me too - not the muscle mass, just the mayo. :maybenot:

ive been through multiple phases of hardened muscle and a balloon filled with mayo/jello, back and forth

building the mayo is the fun part, losing it all not so much

my close friend who is also my personal trainer was absolutely disgusted with me lol

I like Tirico on the play by play. Sorry

ive been through multiple phases of hardened muscle and a balloon filled with mayo/jello, back and forth

my close friend who is also my personal trainer was absolutely disgusted with me lol
I hear that! I managed to lose my mayo back in 2012, then life got in the way with a situation that ended badly and brought it back. Oh well. Maybe I can muster up one last 'do over'.

I hear that! I managed to lose my mayo back in 2012, then life got in the way with a situation that ended badly and brought it back. Oh well. Maybe I can muster up one last 'do over'.

its never too late, and certainly no such thing as too old

my friend was having an 84 year old grandmother do deadlifts etc

its never too late, and certainly no such thing as too old

my friend was having an 84 year old grandmother do deadlifts etc
All about belief IMO - back then I managed to program the phrase "I am thin" into my psyche at a deep level, and my behaviors/habits shifted to support that statement. In a matter of months I reached my goal, as well as becoming the fittest I've ever been. I'm still in awe of the experience. Just need to find that inner switch again.

Happened to me too and just when I got motivated to workout I tore my rotator cuff.

Try a martial art. Jiu Jitsu is good, Muay Thai is good. I took up the former just over a year ago and I’m almost in the best shape I’ve ever been in and learning new ways to defend myself/family. Muay Thai is excellent as well, and that’s one you can actually download an online class and learn.

I still work out at a regular gym as well, but the BJJ will melt that fat off of you.

Try a martial art. Jiu Jitsu is good, Muay Thai is good. I took up the former just over a year ago and I’m almost in the best shape I’ve ever been in and learning new ways to defend myself/family. Muay Thai is excellent as well, and that’s one you can actually download an online class and learn.

I still work out at a regular gym as well, but the BJJ will melt that fat off of you.

I trained Muay Thai when I was living in Thailand, any sort of martial art or boxing is amazing exercise and a useful life skill

I want to try BJJ, hoping my son gets into that stuff when he gets older

Turns out that the 15th overall pick is better than…a left tackle that was playing tight end in the USFL a little over a year ago and was released today.

This happens a lot with people who have a lot of muscle mass, if they don't maintain it then all that muscle turns into fat

Ask me how I know! :rofl:
I don't have to ask. You must be a dietician. ;)

And at the other end of the scale (literally) there's that picture of Sebastian Vollmer that I saw here last week. I wonder if he still looks as ripped.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back