PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

☢Ͳ: HoF Game Tonight... The '23 Pre-Season kicks off

Pape

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Granted its the Jersey B vs the Stains, so the match-up is not all that enticing... but still, its football...

Will we get to see Discount Double Check take his first snaps for the jete?

Will we see the Chubbster, making legions of the bitter "We shoulda picked him" not-sony fans shed a rueful tear or two?

Will Deshaun Watson get another massage to get rid of those pre-game jitters?

ahhh the questions abound...

Where & When? per the nfl website, NBC, 8pm est...

anyone going to watch?

I'll have it on the TV.. The process is the same every year. Get excited for live NFL football, turn on HOF game, realize it's a crap game with mostly scrubs like Zack Wilson.. cope

I'll have it on the TV.. The process is the same every year. Get excited for live NFL football, turn on HOF game, realize it's a crap game with mostly scrubs like Zack Wilson.. cope
yeah... thats basically it, isn't it... game on for background noise...

Still, I am hoping for another wet-paint on the field type snafu, leading to the cancellation of this game... be slightly bit more interesting imo, watching the tv crews trying to rationalize some reason or another, opining on how magnanimous the nfl shield is when it comes to player safety...

Anybody going to watch this tonight. I assume it will be pretty tame due to the risk of injury ??

Double discount isn't playing. We will see Zach Wilson and some scrub on the Browns start.

Still, I love watching kick off of the HOF game....an annual tradition for me....

Granted its the Jersey B vs the Stains, so the match-up is not all that enticing... but still, its football...

Will we get to see Discount Double Check take his first snaps for the jete?

Will we see the Chubbster, making legions of the bitter "We shoulda picked him" not-sony fans shed a rueful tear or two?

Will Deshaun Watson get another massage to get rid of those pre-game jitters?

ahhh the questions abound...

Where & When? per the nfl website, NBC, 8pm est...

anyone going to watch?

I have recorded the game so will track through and see if there is anything interesting....at least it's a start !

"And the Jets and Browns are really flying out onto the field tonight!"

di-plein-zoo.gif

Holy crap Revis has let himself go, tubby

Edit: Kontra you beat me by a second haha

Big gut, flabby tits. He’s been eating lots of greasy food and drinking heavily, I think.
Drinking will do that. But, damn he let himself go.
I'm 70 and in much better shape than Revis. I was shocked at that gut. Dude hasn't been out of the league that long.

Chris Simms is about to jizz in his pants talking about Rodgers.

Jac Collinsworth seems like such a dork.

I wasn't gonna watch this "game" but I'm stuck in the house tonight so what the hell

AFCE gonna be a beast this year. I think all 4 will be playoff contenders,barring serious key injuries of course. I'm not convinced Buff is the best of tge 4. We'll find out.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back