PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Yuck...(Warning - Brady Hair Pic - Don't Look if You're Not Interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, gotcha, it was supposed to be funny.

Yup. We had a good laugh at work today. But then again, I'm not working with over-sensitive Patriot fans here in DC.

It looks utterly ridiculous. It looks like he is with the trolls. Long hair is not a big deal to me but wearing a women's headband/beret to keep it out of your face?

That said whatever he wants to do. I'm sure everyone on this board has bigger problems in their lives to deal with. I'm more worried about his personal safety spending so much time in a third world banana republic.

Last edited:
Uh, are you guys really bugged by what Jets fans say about Brady?

Why are you holding back your ammunition?

6a00d834518d0b69e20148c72d53a2970c-pi

Tom Brady has a very hot, very rich wife who he very credibly insists he thinks is a wonderful person to boot.

She hasn't visibly interfered with his career focus since that unfortunate time, speaking of boots, when he visited her in the pedestrian-oriented city where she then lived (NYC) while resting up in a walking boot during the bye week before the Super Bowl.

As a fan, I'll take that deal 10 times out of 10.

Aw, he dances like my 17 month old. But since he has a cast on, well, I'm not sure what other moves he could pull.

She's stunning, really stunning, but a bit too skinny in some of the photos. She's thinner than she used to be and no longer has any curves at all.

And they look absolutely crazy about each other. Really awesome to see.

Away from the football field he does not project masculinity in any way.

Who cares? Again, why is that, necessarily, a negative thing? Some women - perhaps Giselle, for instance - might prefer a sensitive guy and don't prefer meatheads.

Last edited:
The shots at his masculinity are kind of funny. The guy has played (in the freaking NFL) through sh*t that would effectively cripple anyone here. Let's face it, desk jobs aren't the best for functional muscularity and tolerance buildup. He's the best on planet earth at his profession. He is insanely competitive. He is a leader. He is loyal to his teammates both current and former. He got to where he is not because his Dad played in the league, nor because he was a five star blue chip highschooler babied through an SEC program, nor was he a first rounder. He *earned* where he is. Even more, he seems to love the hell out of his girl. If that's not the definition of masculinity I don't know what is.

He's the best on planet earth at his profession. He is insanely competitive. He is a leader. He is loyal to his teammates both current and former. He got to where he is not because his Dad played in the league, nor because he was a five star blue chip highschooler babied through an SEC program, nor was he a first rounder. He *earned* where he is. Even more, he seems to love the hell out of his girl. If that's not the definition of masculinity I don't know what is.

Very well said - if only everyone had such logical standards for what makes a man a man.

Unfortunately, that doesn't appear to be the case on the internet & in the sports media...but what can you expect? Fortunately, I'm sure TFB could care less what posters on a messageboard or bloggers think about him.

Last edited:
Very well said - if only everyone had such logical standards for what makes a man a man.

Unfortunately, that doesn't appear to be the case on the internet & in the sports media...but what can you expect? Fortunately, I'm sure TFB could care less what posters on a messageboard or bloggers think about him.

I know. I love who TFB is and I love that he is more Hugo Boss than Wrangler. Wrangler can have Brett Favre and his stupid short hair.

I also like long hair on guys.

Last edited:
Tom Brady - Tom Brady and his Incredible Hair - Photos - SI.com

Okay, I know hair rants are stupid, but WTF? I admit a bias - I cannot stand long hair on men; give me crew cuts every day of the week - but if you didn't know who these two people were, you could caption this photo, "Super Hot Supermodel Comforts Homeless Man at Carnival."

I have become convinced that Gisele tells Brady she likes his hair this way so that all the other chicks will stay away. Tom - get your hair cut! You look awful!!

Okay, rant over. Flame away.

I understand. I hate short hair on women. They tend to look like men in drag.

Re: Giselle the Succubus

Alright alright; I admit that this is one of the lamest post I have ever done ... guess I am getting antsy. It is the doldrums of the season...

BTW did anyone catch the Whiner Line on WEEI tonight and all the whines about Brady? Mike Adams was in rare form; it was one of the best Whiner Lines ever.

I would kill myself before I would listen to the idiots calling in on the whiner line with their lame adolescent quips.

Brady is still gorgeous no matter what his hair looks like.

This thread is laughable.....

The shots at his masculinity are kind of funny. The guy has played (in the freaking NFL) through sh*t that would effectively cripple anyone here. Let's face it, desk jobs aren't the best for functional muscularity and tolerance buildup. He's the best on planet earth at his profession. He is insanely competitive. He is a leader. He is loyal to his teammates both current and former. He got to where he is not because his Dad played in the league, nor because he was a five star blue chip highschooler babied through an SEC program, nor was he a first rounder. He *earned* where he is. Even more, he seems to love the hell out of his girl. If that's not the definition of masculinity I don't know what is.

Just think how awesome he'd be if he married a guy like a mafia hit man.
"Hey coach, I want you to meet my significant other, Joey "Big Gun" Patrino."
"Can he rush the passer?"

When a man in a macho profession dresses like a metrosexual, buys $2500 window planters, goes from needing hair plugs to sporting the Justin Bieber look, etc..., he's going to be made fun of. That's just the reality of it, and we know that his teammates get in on the humor, so it's not just people on the internet.

Some of y'all need to lighten up.

Mr. Gisele Bundchen doesn't have a masculine look to begin with (none of the ladies in my life find Brady a turn on) that allows him to wear these ponytails. Men who have a rugged look to them, like a Clay Matthews can get away with the hair. Tom looks quite fem and unfortunately for us has been playing quite fem in the month of January since he and The One Who Wears The Pants In That Family got together. Coincidence?
The femanization of Tom Brady has been a sad spectacle to witness.

Huh?

10char

Couple of thoughts...

Tommy could never dance, and if you didn't already know that you probably weren't around for the first parade. He also went Hollywood back in the Bridget era. I remember there were a lot of males here back then who had issues with him settling rather than persuing the hottest models and starlets on the planet. Then he landed one, probably the most famous one of all, and they still weren't happy.

All I know is I never once remember looking quite as blissfully happy as these two perpetually do the entire time I was married... Tommy is not only talented but wise to have maximized all his talents unlike most of his perpetually dissatisfied fanbase...

You got it Mo. Other than a slack-jawed "Huh" to one of the dumbest comments, I had decided not to respond to this thread, figuring it's February, it's the off-season, figuring that not every guy out here is secure in his sexuality so there's gonna be some dissing of someone who consciously doesn't worry about convention...and figuring that every guy out here certainly ain't bedding a super model...so let a few really bad comments go by...

What all of this showed me is that Brady's no dummy. Brazil is a market of around 200,000,000 people with a rapidly urbanizing middle class. He and the fabulous Ms. Bundchen are being seen with the most famous people in the country in the security zone in front of the VIP viewing stands at Carnival (think backstage at a rock concert), with their images being broadcast all over Brazil and much of the rest of Latin America, hanging with people like Ronaldinho, who is as close to royalty as you're going to find in Brazil and who came over at one point to pay his respects to TB. Brady is building his brand and looking down the line. Long after Peyton Manning has cut his last Middle America commercial as a fading QB, Brady and Bundchen will be making millions in markets around the world. As far as I can see, the only question will be whether they just want to sit back and enjoy the millions they've already made or whether they decide to get really rich.

Last edited:
It's gotten much worse now:

Brady sporting headband

OMG. I can defend the lame Brazilian dance, and even the (sigh) ponytail, but THIS has me really questioning his sanity.

I guess as long as he still can throw the ball, but damn...not sure what the heck he is thinking anymore. This is borderline bizarre.

You got it Mo. Other than a slack-jawed "Huh" to one of the dumbest comments, I had decided not to respond to this thread, figuring it's February, it's the off-season, figuring that not every guy out here is secure in his sexuality so there's gonna be some dissing of someone who consciously doesn't worry about convention...and figuring that every guy out here certainly ain't bedding a super model...so let a few really bad comments go by...

What all of this showed me is that Brady's no dummy. Brazil is a market of around 200,000,000 people with a rapidly urbanizing middle class. He and the fabulous Ms. Bundchen are being seen with the most famous people in the country in the security zone in front of the VIP viewing stands at Carnival (think backstage at a rock concert), with their images being broadcast all over Brazil and much of the rest of Latin America, hanging with people like Ronaldinho, who is as close to royalty as you're going to find in Brazil and who came over at one point to pay his respects to TB. Brady is building his brand and looking down the line. Long after Peyton Manning has cut his last Middle America commercial as a fading QB, Brady and Bundchen will be making millions in markets around the world. As far as I can see, the only question will be whether they just want to sit back and enjoy the millions they've already made or whether they decide to get really rich.

PFS74--I completely agree with you, in every way.

But then I saw the headband, lol.

FWIW--I really could care less, I am just joking around. As long as he still gives the team a chance to compete, which he obviously is still one of the best, I don't care if he decides to wear Joe Namath's pantyhose.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back