PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Yuck...(Warning - Brady Hair Pic - Don't Look if You're Not Interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Giselle the Succubus

A couple of years ago when I suggested the Giselle was sucking the manliness out of Brady you guys stoned me. Still feel that way?

When I saw that he was walking her Fifi dogs then I knew....
You are a moron.

Well, I mean they have kids so the odds that she's sucked out some of his manliness are pretty high. At least on his birthdays or something.

These types of threads read much better if you imagine the OP sounding like Lennie. Pet the bunny, George, pet the bunny.

Last edited:
I'm going to assume you had the day off today, because it's obvious you started drinking before sunrise. If none of the ladies in your life "find Brady a turn on", I can only assume you're living on a Greek island which has a name beginning with the letter "L". As far as playing "quite fem in the month of January" is concerned, try that one on the UConn women's team, all of whom I'm betting could kick your ass in any sport of your choice. You write as though you're pretty insecure about your own sexuality. Ouch...

:rofl: So so touchy. I'm not the insecure one. Nor am I blindly loyal to anyone wearing the blue and silver laundry. I think I hit a nerve with you concerning our favorite QB. What is it about what I said regarding Brady that's wrong?? Among the women in my life, be it in my personal life or in the business world Tom Brady is not viewed as a to-die-for hunk at all. Away from the football field he does not project masculinity in any way. Do a fun poll among the women in your life sometime. Think you'll find the same thing. Brady could not do a wrangler jean commercial. Just wouldn't be believable. Tommy Hilfiger?? Definitely. :D
Uggs and ponytails. Where have you gone Tom Brady? ;)

I'll just move my reply to the other thread since this one will likely be closed soon

Last edited:
Uncontrovertable video evidence that Jets fans are right about Brady :eek:

I actually found a pretty spot on quote on gangreen about how his dance looks just like how a fat girl at a club dances

Am I the only one that finds it hilarious envisioning that clip of Brady dancing and all the name-calling/angry posts it has led to between posters today?

:rofl: So so touchy. I'm not the insecure one. Nor am I blindly loyal to anyone wearing the blue and silver laundry. I think I hit a nerve with you concerning our favorite QB. What is it about what I said regarding Brady that's wrong?? Among the women in my life, be it in my personal life or in the business world Tom Brady is not viewed as a to-die-for hunk at all. Away from the football field he does not project masculinity in any way. Do a fun poll among the women in your life sometime. Think you'll find the same thing. Brady could not do a wrangler jean commercial. Just wouldn't be believable. Tommy Hilfiger?? Definitely. :D
Uggs and ponytails. Where have you gone Tom Brady? ;)
Bingo...gotcha.

I'd wear my hair in 2 foot spike and color it pink if Giselle told me she preferred it that way. And every red blooded heterosexual male here would do the same thing.

It's the offseason, and brady is spending time with his family in Brazil. I'm really surprised that anyone cares. It could be worse. Cromartie is probably growing his...

Would you walk the Fifi dogs in public? I would draw the line there...

Alright alright; I admit that this is one of the lamest post I have ever done ... guess I am getting antsy. It is the doldrums of the season...

BTW did anyone catch the Whiner Line on WEEI tonight and all the whines about Brady? Mike Adams was in rare form; it was one of the best Whiner Lines ever.

But was the FiFi wearing a sweater and pink booties or a Patriots jersey and helmet?

Good question; they actually had little wedding outfits made for the little rats for their second (or was it the third or fourth) wedding.

A couple of years ago when I suggested the Giselle was sucking the manliness out of Brady you guys stoned me. Still feel that way?

When I saw that he was walking her Fifi dogs then I knew....

You're missing references to Yoko Ono and Brady's long suppressed, newly emergent gayness as referenced ad nauseum in Jets Insider threads.

Bridget Rules!!!

Last edited:

The Rat morons will do or say anything to deflect the real life knowledge that THEIR starting QB is a serial rapist..and their head coach is a weirdo degenerate toe sniffer and $ucker.

I know it's the silly season, but still....

Sheesh

Well, I mean they have kids so the odds that she's sucked out some of his manliness are pretty high. At least on his birthdays or something.

These types of threads read much better if you imagine the OP sounding like Lennie. Pet the bunny, George, pet the bunny.

And oral sex reference and an OMaM reference in the same post? Well done :lol2:

Cmon Fred,

You've been here long enough to know there's an unwritten rule (at least there should be) that there should be some sort of picture of said succubus. Here, let me get that for you:
600full-gisele-bundchen.jpg

There, much better.

Mods, please see that this type of behavior does not repeat itself.

:D P.S. She can suck the manliness out of me anyday

I agree. It's shameful we have to scroll all the way to page 8 before we're reminded of the source of all this, um, shame.

Gisele-Bundchen-gisele-bundchen-142408_1024_768.jpg

Truly, is there any doubt she's one of the main reasons TFB is so hated outside New England? But, can you really blame the guy? My Gawd! :cool2:

Last edited:
jill+myles+-+my+fair+succubi.jpg
Models-and-Reality-Gisele-Bundchen.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back