PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Yuck...(Warning - Brady Hair Pic - Don't Look if You're Not Interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, that video of him dancing is horrible. I guess since you're with one of the hottest woman in the world, you can have homo tendencies.

I'm trying to figure out whether you people are serious.

Dancing makes a man gay?

And, as for homo tendencies, it should be obvious that with Brady's Yoko problem, heterosexuality puts you more in touch with your feminine side. Being a gay man, on the other hand, accentuates your masculinity. Think about it.

Couple of thoughts...

Tommy could never dance, and if you didn't already know that you probably weren't around for the first parade. He also went Hollywood back in the Bridget era. I remember there were a lot of males here back then who had issues with him settling rather than persuing the hottest models and starlets on the planet. Then he landed one, probably the most famous one of all, and they still weren't happy.

All I know is I never once remember looking quite as blissfully happy as these two perpetually do the entire time I was married... Tommy is not only talented but wise to have maximized all his talents unlike most of his perpetually dissatisfied fanbase...

This post is really why MOST women should be banned from football boards...(there are some serious knowledgable female fans out there, so I don't want to paint the whole group with a "broad" brush! LOL!)

Some years back, I actually sat at a game next to two chicks who were discussing who had the nicest butt among the players on the Bills and the Pats (this was in Buffalo, by the way, which says all you need to know about Ladies Night in Buffalo!)

I finally got them to agree that my butt far outperformed all butts on the field and we had nice time for the rest of the afternoon.

I don't care if Brady has a bone in his hair and a safety pin in his nose, as long as he throws it like Brady and leads the team like Brady...

Jeez, it is definitely off-season when we're talking about Brady's hair and my butt!

HEY! I told you not to look if you were not interested. :)

Damn, that video of him dancing is horrible. I guess since you're with one of the hottest woman in the world, you can have homo tendencies.

Elaine Benes has competition right here in NE? Okay, what does it say about me that from yesterday when I first read it to just now, I did not get the Yoko Ono references.

And to all those who are seriously taking this thread seriously (Seriously?!), lighten up Francis!!

Tommy could never dance, and if you didn't already know that you probably weren't around for the first parade.

So true.

Side note, but that day, at least for me, was the best of the celebratory parades in the last decade, and I've been to them all save for the Celtics which I unfortunately could not get to. And part of it was the chemistry and looseness of the team up on the stage at Gov center and the goofy stuff, like Law dancing and Brady's attempts to do so. The sheer fact that they did the stuff on stage at Gov center was a huge plus, they have since inexplicably abandoned that practice.

Last edited:
I'm trying to figure out whether you people are serious.

Dancing makes a man gay?

And, as for homo tendencies, it should be obvious that with Brady's Yoko problem, heterosexuality puts you more in touch with your feminine side. Being a gay man, on the other hand, accentuates your masculinity. Think about it.

Yoko problem? What's that all about?

So true.

Side note, but that day, at least for me, was the best of the celebratory parades in the last decade, and I've been to them all save for the Celtics which I unfortunately could not get to. And part of it was the chemistry and looseness of the team up on the stage at Gov center and the goofy stuff, like Law dancing and Brady's attempts to do so. The sheer fact that they did the stuff on stage at Gov center was a huge plus, they have since inexplicably abandoned that practice.

That wasn't their decision. It was Mumbles decision. Said crowd control in a confined space was too risky...

Hey, even Belichick and Kraft danced badly that day at Ty's insistence.

That wasn't their decision. It was Mumbles decision. Said crowd control in a confined space was too risky...

Hey, even Belichick and Kraft danced badly that day at Ty's insistence.

Hmm - interesting, I did not know it tracked back to Menino, good to know.

I'm guessing the shenanigans that followed some of the Red Sox victories is to blame. Having been living in Kenmore at the time and having been through a couple of those, I can somewhat - regrettably - understand, in theory, the reason for decision. On the other hand, the Patriots Government Center celebration was just a good time for just about anybody, and the crowd was pretty much completely in control.

Last edited:
Dancing makes a man gay?

Well, only if he's dancing with a woman, naturally. Just like being married to a female supermodel is "gay"....

Never underestimate the stupidity and self-consciousness of people who go out of their way to self-profess their own masculinity.

Last edited:
Well, only if he's dancing with a woman, naturally. Just like being married to a female supermodel is "gay"....

Never underestimate the stupidity and self-consciousness of people who go out of their way to self-profess their own masculinity.

You guys really take a few funny jabs way too seriously. It's not that serious. It's just jokes about Brady's fruity dance.:D

HEY! I told you not to look if you were not interested. :)

Who said I wasn't interested? LOL!

I am DEFINITELY interested!

Heck, I check the "www.livingthesheendream.com" website every morning!

I love a good train wreck as much as the next guy!

You guys really take a few funny jabs way too seriously. It's not that serious. It's just jokes about Brady's fruity dance.:D

Oh, gotcha, it was supposed to be funny.

Can he still throw the ball and read defenses? That's really all I care about.

Is this about the first round Jets game again ? Come on now, you don't really think Brady stunk up the joint because of his hair ?

Mr. Gisele Bundchen doesn't have a masculine look to begin with (none of the ladies in my life find Brady a turn on) that allows him to wear these ponytails. Men who have a rugged look to them, like a Clay Matthews can get away with the hair. Tom looks quite fem and unfortunately for us has been playing quite fem in the month of January since he and The One Who Wears The Pants In That Family got together. Coincidence?
The femanization of Tom Brady has been a sad spectacle to witness.
I'm going to assume you had the day off today, because it's obvious you started drinking before sunrise. If none of the ladies in your life "find Brady a turn on", I can only assume you're living on a Greek island which has a name beginning with the letter "L". As far as playing "quite fem in the month of January" is concerned, try that one on the UConn women's team, all of whom I'm betting could kick your ass in any sport of your choice. You write as though you're pretty insecure about your own sexuality. Ouch...

I'm going to assume you had the day off today, because it's obvious you started drinking before sunrise. If none of the ladies in your life "find Brady a turn on", I can only assume you're living on a Greek island which has a name beginning with the letter "L". As far as playing "quite fem in the month of January" is concerned, try that one on the UConn women's team, all of whom I'm betting could kick your ass in any sport of your choice. You write as though you're pretty insecure about your own sexuality. Ouch...

Sadly I recall losing in a pickup game of hoops vs some post college fems off a Lake Winnepesauke town. That said, I did not play my hockey-style game. Then again, my bball nickname was "The Bricklayer"!

We can all do without the Personal attacks.

Giselle the Succubus

A couple of years ago when I suggested the Giselle was sucking the manliness out of Brady you guys stoned me. Still feel that way?

When I saw that he was walking her Fifi dogs then I knew....

Re: Giselle the Succubus

124454609661.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back