PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

You Can Now Give the Gift of Patriots Lingerie

Status
Not open for further replies.
The team's star qb is married to one of the hottest women in the world and that is the best they can do for a model to promote this stuff? What is this world coming to?

Wife: Hey honey, check me out in my new Patriots lingerie!
Me: Mmm sexy... which reminds me, going to go check my fantasy football teams, don't wait up!
Wife: FML...

This made me laugh really, really hard.

And yeah, they 12 year old modeling is a bit of a turn off.

im not sure i want my wife whearing patriots pantys it's just not that sexy

im not sure i want my wife whearing patriots pantys it's just not that sexy

It could be worse....it could be Jets Panties with a picture of Rex Ryan on the crotch area :eek:

I'll be honest, when I saw the post title I thought there would be pics of Ian modeling yet for some morbid reason I still opened the thread...

The fact you thought that has me deeply disturbed :eek:

I bet PatsfansinPittsburgh is stoked she can wear Patriots lingerie.

Last edited:
What's up with the gap-toothed 12 year old modeling it though? Kinda off-putting.

That's exactly what I thought - I looked at some of the other teams, and it appears whoever the marketing person is apparently isn't a Patriots fan.

That's exactly what I thought - I looked at some of the other teams, and it appears whoever the marketing person is apparently isn't a Patriots fan.

Heh, they used the same model for that green team in New Jersey.

Yeah. We don't even have to keep the nipple clamps in the box anymore. Usually just have them ready in one of the dresser drawers.

On a serious note, though, it isn't like I haven't tried to get her to make the conversion. It just hasn't been successful. I might go to the Halloween game against the Vikes next year (and then to the Heat's opener against the Celtics). If that's the case, I'm going to need to enlist the help of Foxboro's finest Pats fans to help me persuade her that the Pats are the way, the truth, and the light.

Challenge offered, and accepted. Heh.

......."already got mine,but thanks".....xoxo,MARK
20050810_088_DSC_0202.jpg

Last edited:
The fact you thought that has me deeply disturbed :eek:

At him picturing you first or just the thought of you in general wearing them? :D

This seems so unnecessary to me. See, what I like to do is put a Tom Brady mask on my wife, but turn the face around so it's looking back, and then after I put my Dan Koppen jersey on, I... ah forget it, it's not important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft