PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

You Can Now Give the Gift of Patriots Lingerie

Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems so unnecessary to me. See, what I like to do is put a Tom Brady mask on my wife, but turn the face around so it's looking back, and then after I put my Dan Koppen jersey on, I... ah forget it, it's not important.

Hear that?...that was the sound of 100 posters losing their breakfast, lunch, and dinners simultaneously after reading this :eek::bricks:

Last edited:
Hear that?...that was the sound of 100 posters losing their breakfast, lunch, and dinners simultaneously after reading this :eek::bricks:

:confused::confused:
All I was going to say was ... "cook breakfast for that lovely lady." I just thought that was too boring to mention.

I'm shocked...it seems China has turned you into Sum Warped Guy...

more ...please

Patriots lingerie? Gad, that's rediculous. I guess there could be worse lingerie themes. Monistat Lingerie. Rosie ODonnell Lingerie. New York Jets Lingerie. That's all I could think of....

There is NY Jets Lingerie

There is NY Jets Lingerie

That's part of Victoria's Secret's Halloween/April Fools line. Everyone knows Jets fans don't have sex, except by themselves. In the basement. Late at night when the parents and dog are fast asleep.

Last edited:
XL and XXL only.

Could you even see them with a belly flap(s) hanging over them?

Well I'm sure you'd turn to stone before you find that out!

Then again what are you even doing in the same room as a 1/2 naked Jets fan!!!???

To be 'Crabled' need to be in the dictionary :)

I fully intend to refer to guys sent to the IR as "being Crabled" for at least this upcoming season, and maybe beyond.

I fully intend to refer to guys sent to the IR as "being Crabled" for at least this upcoming season, and maybe beyond.
I'm pretty sure being "Crabled" is going to be apart of Pats fans language.

Last edited:
:confused::confused:
All I was going to say was ... "cook breakfast for that lovely lady." I just thought that was too boring to mention.

Excuse me while I clean my mind out with soap :blush::cool:

I'm pretty sure being "Crabled" is going to be apart of Pats fans language.

aka "oh ****, I hope Kaczur's back doesn't get him crabled. I dunno if we have enough guard depth to withstand that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back