PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

You be the Offensive Coordinator

Man what is Lowe even doing there? Anyway it's pressure from his guy that led Mac to doing his patented backfoot noodle sling.

Man what is Lowe even doing there? Anyway it's pressure from his guy that led Mac to doing his patented backfoot noodle sling.
That isn’t pressure. My God that could be the worst throw in the history of the nfl and you are defending it?

Hes in front of his man and keeping him from doing more then reaching an arm towards Mac. Granted its not a pristine pocket but in NFL terms that is a reasonable pocket i would expect ALL NFL caliber QBs to be able to work in. **** i would expect 95% of college caliber QBs and 60% of HS QBs to be able to work in that. He has the time to spot a wide open man in the endzone for the go ahead TD oline job done now its on the skill players. Gesicki was even more open then i remember, he has his man beat by yards, forget NFL thats HS football open! Macs pass is so bad the defender is in a full panic oh **** sprint backwards and he STILL underthrows him that he has to come back for the ball to intercept it. I didnt want to be too prisoner of the moment cuz holy crap has Tebow thrown some doozies but that is THE worst NFL pass i have ever seen thrown. It single handedly changed my opinion from get Mac some help and i believe he can at least be an adequate starter to get him off the team for a bag of peanuts. His time in NE is done and we need to move on.

That isn’t pressure. My God that could be the worst throw in the history of the nfl and you are defending it?
Which part of backfoot noodle sling sounds like a defense?

The defender did beat Lowe with ease. Mac saw a defender in front of him and reacted by planting his pinky toe, closing his eyes, clenching his butt, and heaving up a lame duck fadeaway.

The defender did beat Lowe with ease. Mac saw a defender in front of him and reacted by planting his pinky toe, closing his eyes, clenching his butt, and heaving up a lame duck fadeaway.
Noodle sling with a side of lame duck fadeaway sounds kinda tasty

Imagine for a second that Mac knew how to slide in the pocket and he slid to the left instead.

Hes in front of his man and keeping him from doing more then reaching an arm towards Mac. Granted its not a pristine pocket but in NFL terms that is a reasonable pocket i would expect ALL NFL caliber QBs to be able to work in. **** i would expect 95% of college caliber QBs and 60% of HS QBs to be able to work in that. He has the time to spot a wide open man in the endzone for the go ahead TD oline job done now its on the skill players. Gesicki was even more open then i remember, he has his man beat by yards, forget NFL thats HS football open! Macs pass is so bad the defender is in a full panic oh **** sprint backwards and he STILL underthrows him that he has to come back for the ball to intercept it. I didnt want to be too prisoner of the moment cuz holy crap has Tebow thrown some doozies but that is THE worst NFL pass i have ever seen thrown. It single handedly changed my opinion from get Mac some help and i believe he can at least be an adequate starter to get him off the team for a bag of peanuts. His time in NE is done and we need to move on.
I agree with your entire wall of text, down to the last word.

Compare it to if a bird craps on your windshield and you panic and drive off a cliff. Pointing out a potential contributing cause is not making an excuse. Lowe shat on Mac's windshield but that is not an excuse for Mac to drive off a cliff.

The pass rusher does not affect that play with any close to competant qb. Even introducing it as a factor is defending 10.

Hes in front of his man and keeping him from doing more than reaching an arm towards Mac. Granted it’s not a pristine pocket but in NFL terms that is a reasonable pocket i would expect ALL NFL caliber QBs to be able to work in. **** i would expect 95% of college caliber QBs and 60% of HS QBs to be able to work in that. He has the time to spot a wide open man in the endzone for the go ahead TD oline job done now it’s on the skill players. Gesicki was even more open than i remember, he has his man beat by yards, forget NFL thats HS football open! Macs pass is so bad the defender is in a full panic oh **** sprint backwards and he STILL underthrows him that he has to come back for the ball to intercept it. I didnt want to be too prisoner of the moment cuz holy crap has Tebow thrown some doozies but that is THE worst NFL pass i have ever seen thrown. It single handedly changed my opinion from get Mac some help and i believe he can at least be an adequate starter to get him off the team for a bag of peanuts. His time in NE is done and we need to move on.
100%.

We may have a better record today if Tebow was our QB. Think about that.

There is absolutely no excuse that he couldn’t step into that throw. Back foot throws are Mac’s specialty.
He does not really step into throws, but I always like when people shows stills and say See??? That guy was on him. The defender on that play was being blocked and it would have been the easiest thing ever to sidestep to the left. I saw Brady to it about a million times.

Corky sees defenders in front of him every time he lines up to take a snap.

Your explanation tells us why he panics every time.

And that play the defender in question was still four to five yards away and still being blocked when Corky heaved his stomach contents all over that pass.

No. The INT against the Raiders will always be worse. He was not pressured, flushed himself out to the right for no reason, could have run for a first down, had two guys wide open, and threw back across his body right to the Raiders defender, who wasn't within 5 yards of either of them.

That might be the worst INT I've seen in the time I've watched the NFL. I've literally seen nothing quite like it.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back