PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

yay/boo - LaMont Jordan is at Practice - Hobbs is not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wayne is dinged up too. Did not participate in practice and they're not practicing in pads this week. I have a feeling that after a tough game with the Titans and a short week, our chances are better than we think. I'm hoping for another monster time of possession game.

I think even if Wayne is dinged up he plays. He played in the game Monday after getting banged up which I thought he got the wind knocked out of him but likely bumped his knee too. He is a pretty tough guy. Give him some rest this week, the Titans were all over him and I don't remember playing a secondary that physical for some time.

Both teams are dinged up right now but I dont think it matters in the end.Both teams will put in full effort on Sunday.

I think even if Wayne is dinged up he plays. He played in the game Monday after getting banged up which I thought he got the wind knocked out of him but likely bumped his knee too. He is a pretty tough guy. Give him some rest this week, the Titans were all over him and I don't remember playing a secondary that physical for some time.

Both teams are dinged up right now but I dont think it matters in the end.Both teams will put in full effort on Sunday.
The Titans had become quite the cheapshot team as I recall them in 2006, I doubt they've reformed. Wayne is to be respected regardless of injury report status, there's a reason Polian mortgaged his home to keep him.

The Titans had become quite the cheapshot team as I recall them in 2006, I doubt they've reformed.

No, they havent changed, but if you ask their fans down here, they will tell you all about the big mean cheating Patriots who are the dirtiest team in the world. It's a wonder I havent been charged with murder yet :mad:

No, they havent changed, but if you ask their fans down here, they will tell you all about the big mean cheating Patriots who are the dirtiest team in the world. It's a wonder I havent been charged with murder yet :mad:

Oh, if only murder were legal for one day...

I think I might need a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft