PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wow Tommy! Time to start working on those legs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fumbrunner

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
We all know that Tommy has worked hard to bulk up since his college days. He added quite a bit of muscle in his upper body. Think its time to do some squats?

capt.bba3f9f9133d40a0aada1b7a777fa2e9.super_bowl_patriots_football_azss101.jpg

Last edited:
We all know that Tommy has worked hard to bulk up since his college days. He added quite a bit of muscle in his upper body. Think its time to do some squats?

capt.bba3f9f9133d40a0aada1b7a777fa2e9.super_bowl_patriots_football_azss101.jpg

Considering the season he had playing in the shape he's currently in, I would probably suggest that he not change a thing in his workout routine going forward.

his knees are wider than his thighs!:eek:

What year was that photo from?

He can work out all he wants, because he has NO TIME FOR PAIN! (see signature)

Last edited:
Considering the season he had playing in the shape he's currently in, I would probably suggest that he not change a thing in his workout routine going forward.

Two other famous skinny legged guys: Joe Montana and Michael Jordan. The ridiculous NBA shorts of today are because of Jordan. Tommy's fine, as you say.

His quads probably atrophied after the "leg injury" in the AFC Championship Game.

I have trained religiously since HS (Im now 28), and I have the same problem with my legs. They are the hardest to grow, for some people (especially taller guys) it's almost impossible to keep them up to speed wityh the rest of your body.

I have trained religiously since HS (Im now 28), and I have the same problem with my legs. They are the hardest to grow, for some people (especially taller guys) it's almost impossible to keep them up to speed wityh the rest of your body.

How much time do you have for pain? Because even if you dont have ANY, it'll still be difficult.

The solution is to stop working out and get fat. Then you can turn that leg fat into muscle! ooh yeah!

What's with the rugburn on the knees? :rofl:

Looks like a trick of the lens to me.

Buddy, he dates a supermodel. I bet his girls keeps telling him his legs look fat!

Now the real ? is...whose legs are skinnier?
I'm gonna have to go with Randy on this one...

Attachments

• sf20070731a1a.jpg
    sf20070731a1a.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 114
Two other famous skinny legged guys: Joe Montana and Michael Jordan. The ridiculous NBA shorts of today are because of Jordan. Tommy's fine, as you say.

So you want them to go back to the old nut-hugger shorts they used to wear? No thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents