PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wow this is absurd: Inside the NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
PK also alluded to not believing the tapes gave NE no competitive advantage explaining that it's very curious that the Pats won each of their SB's by 3 points. Huh? I don't get that reasoning at all. If it gave the Pats such a competitive advantage - why 3 points? Why not 10 points? 21 Points? Did the signal tapes show that Donovan McNabb was an out-of-shape choker?

I think PK should stick to reviewing Starbucks coffee and his lacrosse playing daughter at some "almost Ivy" College whom I'm quite sure is a promiscious cow.

I forgot about that gem!:rofl:

Yah, makes a lot of sense to me... Plus, let's not forgot the past two seasons of no SB appearance by the Pats. But I guess that's just part of BB's master plan. :blahblah:

HBO needs Lee Anne Schreiber.

Wow. Talk about lack of comprehension skills.

Costas said Goodell told him the tapes he was given did not show the patriots used those signals to cheat in the playoff games. They did, however, confirm what he thought all along; that the Jets game was not the only game in which the pats taped defensive signals.

Collingsworth added: The tapes he was given, did not support that they cheated in the playoffs. But who's to say they gave him all of them?

Costas also said the reason Goodell destroyed all the tapes is because this way if any more ever surface, there will be hell to pay because it would mean the Patriots did not give him all of the tapes as he had requested.

WHO'S got the lack of comprehension?

King was mad that Goodell didn't call him and tell him everything, and Collingsworth is sure there's more to it:rolleyes: It's like some crazy conspiracy.

No advantage means no cheating. I know that bothers you, but you'll have to learn to deal with it.

Collinsworth isn't even worth laughing at any more, and King should probably just cover baseball if he loves the Red Sox so much. Nothing questionable going on in that league. :bricks:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case