PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Would you take a chance on Darrell Jackson?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Free_Pacman

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I am sure this has already been mention but, anyway, the niners released him today. I dont know what kind of money he will be demanding but does anybody see us bringing him in as our 3/4?

Nah, I doubt it. DJax has butterfingers and that lingering injury (I think it's a toe?)...not what we need from a WR.

I have faith that Chad Jackson will step into the role of #4 WR.

I am sure this has already been mention but, anyway, the niners released him today. I dont know what kind of money he will be demanding but does anybody see us bringing him in as our 3/4?

Don't really think we need to spend money we can spend on a ILB like Spikes or Al Wilson.

Better yet, CB D. Foxworth of the Broncos is a RFA. So is Bronco CB Karl Paymah would they have said is just breaking into his own. I think they would each cost a fifth(?) rounder (Paymah anyway). Shanny can't keep them both. Let's sign them both and force Shanny to deal with us.
DW Toys

A couple years ago I would have loved to see him in a Patriots uniform but his last season in Seattle was a disaster. Things have only gotten worse for him since going to the Niners.

Last edited:
Nope. Why would he want to come here anyway? He'd be about 4th/5th on the depth chart. I realize he's no great shakes and just got cut, but someone out there will offer him #2/#3 slot and commensurate $$$. I suppose there's a case to be made that he might see a chance for a "Donte Stallworth stepping stone" situation here, but I seriously doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back