PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Willie Andrews arrested on marijuana possession

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Willie Andrews Aressted on marijuana possession

Here, I'll say it again. I was stopped without a license in possession. The cop gave me a summons and fine for "Driving Without a License." I went to court and showed the judge my license, and it was expunged. I spoke to the prosecutor afterward, and he told me it was standard procedure because they had no way of knowing whether someone has a license or not.

A. You do not get "summonsed" in Mass for a civil m/v infraction

B. You do not get a CMVI "expunged"

C. You have got your terminology all screwed up. If the cop wrote "Driving without a license" on the cite, he was wrong. However, I doubt that it said that, and in this case they would be referring to an Unlicensed Operation.

I don't begrudge anyone their stash, but what's an NFL player doing dealing?
I think that is a stretch...you have a stash and cash = dealing..Police always try to stretch charges..That's part of the MO...I really liked him a lot thought he had a good future here...sad..but I bet he's gone within two weeks..

I think that is a stretch...you have a stash and cash = dealing..Police always try to stretch charges..That's part of the MO...

Are you kidding me? A half a pound and the police are "stretching it?" So, that's for his personal use?

Half pound? ****, that changes things slightly. I don't begrudge anyone their stash, but what's an NFL player doing dealing?

Bam Morris anyone?

they should all get a chance to kick back with a fattie or two.

It's the offseason, and if smoking a joint is what he needed to unwind, then I really don't care.

Amen brother, Amen.

Stuff should be legal anyway.

Ummmmmmm, not that I have a huge problem with it either, but I'd say a 1/2 pound is a little more than a fatty or two to unwind :rolleyes:

I don't begrudge anyone their stash

I don't even do drugs any longer, but, these laws are truly phuqed.

Wow. All of you HAVE to be kidding.

The **** is illegal. And even if it was legal by law (which it shouldn't), it would still be illegal by NFL rules. Players get random drug tests. Whether it's a cigarette, or anything illegal, players are STUPID to be doing that. It's their JOB as professional athletes to stay in shape and not put themselves in potential embarrassing and harmful situations. Andrews ****** up big time. Even if it was the smallest amount, or even if you have no problem doing the same thing (why you would want to, I'm not sure), let's stop defending him for putting him and the organization in this situation. It only makes you look foolish.

A. You do not get "summonsed" in Mass for a civil m/v infraction

B. You do not get a CMVI "expunged"

C. You have got your terminology all screwed up. If the cop wrote "Driving without a license" on the cite, he was wrong. However, I doubt that it said that, and in this case they would be referring to an Unlicensed Operation.

It happened. I don't know why you're arguing with me about it. You say the cop was wrong. Well, the prosecutor said this is standard procedure for this. It did say "Driving without a license." That's what I had to go to court for. And yes, I went before a judge who completely invalidated the ticket. The fact that I didn't use the legal term for expunging, invalidating, whatever, doesn't mean a thing. I even paid the seat belt fine. The prosecutor actually suggested that he scrap that too, but I was so happy to get out of there that I just paid it.

Wow. All of you HAVE to be kidding.

The **** is illegal. And even if it was legal by law (which it shouldn't), it would still be illegal by NFL rules. Players get random drug tests. Whether it's a cigarette, or anything illegal, players are STUPID to be doing that. It's their JOB as professional athletes to stay in shape and not put themselves in potential embarrassing and harmful situations. Andrews ****** up big time. Even if it was the smallest amount, or even if you have no problem doing the same thing (why you would want to, I'm not sure), let's stop defending him for putting him and the organization in this situation. It only makes you look foolish.

Not sure why you quoted me on that. If you read what I said, I did not defend hi in the least. In fact, the rolleyes showed my displeasure.

I don't have a moral problem with some smoking a doobie. NFL players should not do it, cause it's against the rules, but so is a bunch of stuff. I wouldn't bust on ANYONE if they get caught with a joint. If it's player, yeah, I'd endorse whatever penalty gets doled out. Just like I did over spygate. I rolled my eyes at the whole infraction, but I was okay that the league slapped BB's pee pee real hard over it to.

I do however have a huge issue with getting busted with 1/2 of dope though. It indicates a totally different thing to me then hitting the bong once or twice in the off-seasen. I though I was pretty clear on that.

Not sure why you quoted me on that. If you read what I said, I did not defend hi in the least. In fact, the rolleyes showed my displeasure.

I don't have a moral problem with some smoking a doobie. NFL players should not do it, cause it's against the rules, but so is a bunch of stuff. I wouldn't bust on ANYONE if they get caught with a joint. If it's player, yeah, I'd endorse whatever penalty gets doled out. Just like I did over spygate. I rolled my eyes at the whole infraction, but I was okay that the league slapped BB's pee pee real hard over it to.

I do however have a huge issue with getting busted with 1/2 of dope though. It indicates a totally different thing to me then hitting the bong once or twice in the off-seasen. I though I was pretty clear on that.

I think there's a problem with "hitting the bong once or twice" to start, NFL player or not.

It happened. I don't know why you're arguing with me about it. You say the cop was wrong. Well, the prosecutor said this is standard procedure for this. It did say "Driving without a license." That's what I had to go to court for. And yes, I went before a judge who completely invalidated the ticket. The fact that I didn't use the legal term for expunging, invalidating, whatever, doesn't mean a thing. I even paid the seat belt fine. The prosecutor actually suggested that he scrap that too, but I was so happy to get out of there that I just paid it.

Whatever you say. Again, if the cop was wrong, when referred to in common parlance "Driving without a License" is Unlicensed Operation. I am referring, for the 7th time, to the supposed allegation against Andrews. If the media stated that, he was unlicensed.

Whatever you say. Again, if the cop was wrong, when referred to in common parlance "Driving without a License" is Unlicensed Operation. I am referring, for the 7th time, to the supposed allegation against Andrews. If the media stated that, he was unlicensed.

You're sure, eh? Absolutely certain.

Because I just gave you a case in which a cop gave me that same exact ticket.

Let me ask you this: do you have any way to verify that someone is not lying when they say, they have a valid license, but they don't have it with them?

Because the prosecutor said to me that there is no database, and that's why the ticket I was issued was common.

The media stated he was given a ticket for "Driving without a license." How do they know whether he has a license or not. Maybe he does. As a matter of fact, based on my own experience, I bet you he does.

You're sure, eh? Absolutely certain.

Because I just gave you a case in which a cop gave me that same exact ticket.

Let me ask you this: do you have any way to verify that someone is not lying when they say, they have a valid license, but they don't have it with them?

Because the prosecutor said to me that there is no database, and that's why the ticket I was issued was common.

The media stated he was given a ticket for "Driving without a license." How do they know whether he has a license or not. Maybe he does. As a matter of fact, based on my own experience, I bet you he does.

The prosecutor was out of his mind. Whatever he told you is suspect because for him to claim there is "no database" is ridiculous; there has been an easily checkable database since probably the 1970's.

99% of cops have laptops in their cruiser. They get the name and DOB from the person claiming to have forgotten his license, pop it in the laptop..and if you have a valid license or it is suspended or revoked, they know.

Even in the days before laptops, a radio call to their station would easily allow a Dispatcher or another officer to check with ALARS/RMV via a terminal and confirm your license or suspension.

90% of people that claim they don't have it on them are lying because they are suspended.

Last edited:

602__image_09.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye