PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wild Card Weekend: Seattle Seahawks at Washington Redskins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skins are up for this.

The old man can still bring it!

:eek::eek: 72 on the Skins just straight up RAN THAT DUDE OVER LMAOOOO

I'm not sure who I want to win this game. I think that Seattle would be a better match against Atlanta. Maybe I'm being selfish, I gotta work next saturday and will miss those two games. I hope the Atlanta vs. Sea/Wash will be competitive so it will help pass the time till kickoff of the Pats game.

Seahawks line is getting pushed around.

I picked Seattle to win, but it is hard not to root for RGIII.

I'm not sure who I want to win this game. I think that Seattle would be a better match against Atlanta. Maybe I'm being selfish, I gotta work next saturday and will miss those two games. I hope the Atlanta vs. Sea/Wash will be competitive so it will help pass the time till kickoff of the Pats game.

I think it'll be a good game regardless. Let's not forget the Skins have won 7 straight right now. It'll be hard to enjoy that game though I know I'll be ****ing bricks waiting for our game. 2010 was brutal waiting all weekend and then that performance.

Morris is an absolute beast. What a steal for the Skins

scru Sherman...Skins' all the way and bombs galore all over that stupid Sherman and his big mouth

I feel like my patience has been rewarded after suffering through the other games.

Shanhan is going to get Morris pummelled before he can get a decent pay day. He's carried the ball like a million times this year.

What the hell...SEA is getting manhandled right now.

"just gotta clean some things up!!!"

you tell 'em Pete the Cleaner...this ain't your cozy GooGoo Dome

Damn, Seattle looks weak as hell so far.

I love RGIII but I don't know if he's going to survive playing the way he does in the NFL.

scru Sherman...Skins' all the way and bombs galore all over that stupid Sherman and his big mouth

How awesome would be if the Patriots/Seahawks meet in the SB? Brady could give Sherman the "Anthony Smith treatement" :D

Last edited:
Cheap shot on Griffin.

Shanhan is going to get Morris pummelled before he can get a decent pay day. He's carried the ball like a million times this year.
Isn't that how Shanahan operates with RBs?

Seattle being dirty now they know a blow out is on the way.

RG3 hurt. I never thought I'd say this but I hope the Skins can pull through this. How depressing.

Haha, TD pass. Hope he can stay at this level because he is kind of awesome.

And he looks a lot better than Luck in the playoffs.

Skins punching Seattle right in the mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye