PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wild Card Weekend: Cincinnati Bengals at Houston Texans

Status
Not open for further replies.
man i kinda wish we could play texans...but i don't know if they can win this one

Schaub trying his best Romo imitation there!

Nice pick!!

you're gonna hear the boos rain down if they stall here...

Unless the Texans D can come up with points i'd say the Bengals are home and hosed!!

The Texans aren't letting Schaub throw the ball downfield and the DB's are cheating up on the short stuff - after that INT it can only get worse as I see it.

Both these teams look lousy, boring in fact.

man i kinda wish we could play texans...but i don't know if they can win this one

I remember we were all excited about playing the 2010 Jets again 4 weeks later after the 45-3 beating.

Careful what you wish for :snob:

It's Foster or bust for the Texans.

If I'm Houston.
I'm starting to get worried. Dominating the exchanges so far everywhere. Except on the scoreboard.

I think the Texans should have gone with T.J Yates and stayed young after last year. Think he had a higher ceiling than Schaub.

I remember we were all excited about playing the 2010 Jets again 4 weeks later after the 45-3 beating.

Careful what you wish for :snob:

Yeah, but unlike the Rats I don't think the Texans will consider losing a AFCCG to be considered their crowning achievement.

Schaub is sweating out there. You guys see his face? LOL. NO confidence. This guy is playing not to lose.

has to catch that ball

Texans are not a bad team like they looked in foxboro so a rematch with them has me bit worried. First 2 TDs we had help from illegal contact penalties and 2nd and 3rd Q they really shut us down by taking the middle of the field out until brady hit stallworth. Rematches are always hard and the whole pressue is going to be on us to win.
As for this game, unless cincy stops houston's running game , they are going to lose.

If he had 8 foot arms sure. Schaub missed him by a mile.

Yeah, Schaub isn't looking too good. Ever since they played us they haven't seemed to get it together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I'm Houston.
I'm starting to get worried. Dominating the exchanges so far everywhere. Except on the scoreboard.

Way I see it, Houston is moving the length of the field into the red zone. The FGs have them ahead and winning. Bengals are doing nothing on offense so far.

Seems like a matter of time before Houston gets a TD rather than FG. And if Cinci continues doing nothing, then not much to worry about.

Texans are not a bad team like they looked in foxboro so a rematch with them has me bit worried. First 2 TDs we had help from illegal contact penalties and 2nd and 3rd Q they really shut us down by taking the middle of the field out until brady hit stallworth. Rematches are always hard and the whole pressue is going to be on us to win.
As for this game, unless cincy stops houston's running game , they are going to lose.

Remember we weren't healthy and minus gronk. We will be healthy and have a gronk next week most likely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As this game goes on, I find myself rooting for Houston. Cinci has no shot to beat the Broncos, and I would prefer Houston at this point to either Indy or Baltimore. Both of those teams are playing under emotional circumstances and whichever wins tomorrow will be fired up for their next game. Houston could beat us, but they are known quantity.

They are not that bad team that played us, but I think they are the bad team they look like today.

Schaub was bit by Sanchez and caught whatever he has. Or maybe it was whatever our D gave both of them.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes