PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wilbon: Redskins could go farther than Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good call wilborn (sp?). :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Yeah, so much for that prediction, lol

I wonder what he's saying now... Don't get too emotional about a team when you're a writer... The media has been hyping the Redskins so much, I think the team began to believe it...

BB and his players keep a level head and don't get swayed by all the BS, especially on ESPN (man... those guys are the worst)

I wonder what Wilbon wil say now? :rolleyes:

I wonder what he's saying now... Don't get too emotional about a team when you're a writer... The media has been hyping the Redskins so much, I think the team began to believe it...

BB and his players keep a level head and don't get swayed by all the BS, especially on ESPN (man... those guys are the worst)
Todd Collins gets exposed. Weren't pretty. T'were ugly, what it were.

Todd is from Walpole MA by the way

Watching that game really makes you appreciate O'Callaghan, Britt, Hochstein and Yates, don't it?

All I know is it must be great to get paid to suck.

How many here get paid to suck?

Wilbon sucks ... and he gets paid for sucking.

Watching that game really makes you appreciate O'Callaghan, Britt, Hochstein and Yates, don't it?

Yup, Collins was pressured the whole game.

Anyone else wonder why S. Moss gave up on the huge INT return?

All I know is it must be great to get paid to suck.

How many here get paid to suck?

Wilbon sucks ... and he gets paid for sucking.

Wonder whether it comes natural or is it a performance for which he is getting paid. If latter, what an amazingly easy job - just put the blinders on and keep typing away "Skins are the Best, They can beat everyone...".

Yup, Collins was pressured the whole game.

Anyone else wonder why S. Moss gave up on the huge INT return?

I definitely wondered. It was like he sat back and waited for someone else to make the play.

If the past is any indication for the present, he won't say a thing about his prediction. If he were to bring up all his predictions, he would just be acknowledging that he is almost always wrong, and that his "insight" into sports is just a lot of homer bs.

Norm Zauchin, bet there aren't more than a handful of Patsfans that remember him. If not too personal, how'd you pick that moniker?

I used to like Wilbon OK, but his high octave shrill voice, which continues to go higher, bugs me. I stopped watching PTI because of him also.

I started rooting for the Sox in 1953 when I was 6. I still affectionately remember many of the players from the fifties, and I thought Norm had a cool last name. Not too many begin with Z.

What is everyone talking about?

Wilbon was right.

To this point, the Redskins have gone further than the Patriots.

They went all the way to Seattle.

don't forget bob zupcic.

back on topic. wilbon is and always will be a chicago/dc lovin' moron. he puts the the numb in numbnuts.

Yep. Though I thought the second half was better.

What is everyone talking about?

Wilbon was right.

To this point, the Redskins have gone further than the Patriots.

They went all the way to Seattle.

I am thinking of sending him an email that says this. I'm sure he's get others, but it is pretty funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Draft Analysis and Thoughts on Patriots Rookie Mini Camp
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Back