PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why we hate the Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bills are a BAD franchise from top to bottom. If they move, who replaces them in the AFCE? The league would have to restructure the divisions. Geography says Ravens, history says the Colts.
Well, you're assuming that the Bills not only move, but that they move far away - I presume you're thinking LA. However I think if or when a team is going to move to LA, it is most likely going to be Jacksonville, and if not the Jags then either the Chargers or Vikings. I think if the Bills move it could be to Toronto - in which case they stay in the AFCE.

Another thing to consider is that rivalries trump geography when it comes to the NFL and their divisions. For example when the NFL went to eight divisions the team to leave the AFC East for the newly formed AFC South was not the Dolphins - it was the Colts. That also would have been the perfect time to move Dallas, but they remained in the NFC East.

As a Toronto boy, I have watched the Bills for a long time. It all starts at the top and the Bills owner, Ralph Wilson is a terrible owner. As long as Wilson owns this team, it will be akin to treading water. They will not get better and quite possibly could still get worse.
He's an absentee owner who still wants to have influence on the day to day operations. If he tells his GM to draft a CB, then the new GM will be drafting a CB. It does not help that he's in his 90's and has lost touch with the new NFL realities. He's sold his fans down the river by squeezing 80 million out of Ted Rogers and Co to bring 1 always lousy game to the Sky Dome each fall. By the time the game is played, (late November or December) the Bills have already been mathematically eliminated 6 weeks earlier. I went to the Jets Bills game 2 years ago and paid $175 per ticket for seats on the 10 yard. It was dreadful football and a dreadful football experience and I will never do it again, unless the Pats are coming into town. And I am a diehard NFL fan who does not follow the CFL. I am their market and I won't go back!!!
It all starts at the top and the Bills have a very poor owner. This team is going nowhere until the ownership changes hands.

I love how he ends the whole argument with "If only the Bills could be this way."... so he wants an ugly overrated quarterback, a cheating boring coach, fairweather Bills fans, cheap-shot defensive players ... and all the other false stuff he listed?!?

The sad thing is that list isn't even as remotely stupid as the people trying to pretend that Brady isn't the MVP. Wouldn't even rank among the ten dumbest things I've read online this week. Might be time to take a mental break from football for the next three weeks, the stupidity is getting out of hand.

Well I did hate Troy Aikman, Dan Marino amongst others ... :cool::cool::cool:

And to think I rooted for the Bills in every one of those superbowls they lost.

The Colts would be the most logical. The NFL wouldn't want to break up the BAL/PGH rivalry and the Colts really haven't established one in their current division.

Not to get too far off-track, but when the league realigned for 2002 I thought these would be the most logical divisions:

East: New England, NYJ, Buffalo, Baltimore

North: Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Indianapolis

South: Tennessee, Houston, Jacksonville, Miami

Baltimore in the East would make sense since that's how the Colts were in it in the first place. Indy in the North would make sense geographically, and also because they and Cincy have a natural rivalry as they're so close together. They play a preseason game against each other every year for that reason. The South would just make the most sense geographically.

Of course, when I suggested this on a Patriots forum, people went bazonkers that I would even consider not having the Pats and the Fins in the same division. :bricks:

But as we've seen, the NFL doesn't worry about geography that much. Heck, the old NFC West had three teams east of the Mississippi! And Dallas is still in the NFC East.

Not to get too far off-track, but when the league realigned for 2002 I thought these would be the most logical divisions:

Baltimore in the East would make sense since that's how the Colts were in it in the first place. Indy in the North would make sense geographically, and also because they and Cincy have a natural rivalry as they're so close together. They play a preseason game against each other every year for that reason. The South would just make the most sense geographically.

Of course, when I suggested this on a Patriots forum, people went bazonkers that I would even consider not having the Pats and the Fins in the same division. :bricks:

But as we've seen, the NFL doesn't worry about geography that much. Heck, the old NFC West had three teams east of the Mississippi! And Dallas is still in the NFC East.

Makes sense but your AFC South this year would have been a dog show. :eek:

Last edited:
Bills will never beat the Pats again until they bury Lawyer Milloy at the 50 yard line. People in Boston know about curses.

Wow there are some hilarious threads on that forum. Did anyone catch the one about the Belichick radio interview where the Bill's fans were complaining that he only says nice things to cover up the fact he's a bully? :rofl:

He just builds us up in the media, so he can exploit us on the field and humiliate the club, the town and the fanbase. Makes bullies feel better, if they pretend the opponent is powerful, then they can beat the crap out of them without drawing the ire of the observers.

I agree with you there it is going to be a very difficult game to watch, and even worse to play in. Playing the cheatriots is not like playing the fish, the browns or the rest of the bottom feeders. They are going to ruin our day, and like every other game we've played against them, they will rub our nose in it and make it ugly, to the point of embarassment.

I completely agree with you. He doesn't do it to stroke his already huge ego; he does it to keep the media at bay and not recognized for the bully he is. His behavior toward the Bills is reminiscent of Don Shula and the fish during the 70's. Nobody dared mention how unsportsmanlike Shula was, and they same goes with Bellicheat. He is a damn good coach, no question, but his ego is so big, it sucks the air out of the superdome.

I told you what Belicheat would do after he talks nice about the Bills. He kicks our ass, and rubs our nose in the crap. He does it each year, exactly the same way, telling the media he really respects our team, thus nullifying the butt kicking he is about to give us. Nobody thinks twice when he beats the tar out of us, because "he respects our team and how well we are doing".

Somebody needs to kick the crap out of him and his precious team. Unfortunately, it won't be Buffalo for at least another two years or so.

belichick LIVES for that post game handshake. To come face to face with the humiliated opponent. That is why he has sometimes left without shaking hands after a loss. It's his money shot. He must have the smallestpenis in the NFL (or at least believe that he does).

Best post on that thread:

Bills Forum said:
We hate the patriots because they are everything the bills are not.

I keep reading that thread, and it has actually turned into a Pats love-fest. Very weird.

Last edited:
The only reason I hate the Patriots is because we always lose to them.

But you left out the real reason: They ALWAYS beat us.

Because they kick our ass twice a season for the last 8 years !

Well, plenty of the guys over there are at least honest about it.

The Bills are a BAD franchise from top to bottom. If they move, who replaces them in the AFCE? The league would have to restructure the divisions. Geography says Ravens, history says the Colts.

That would depend on where they move to, doesn't it?

As for the OP, I loved that Bills fan rant. They are much easier to take than the Jests fans. :)

Makes perfect sense... which is why the NFL will never go for it :bricks:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft