PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why we hate the Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are in danger of being moved because Buffalo is a destitute sh*thole. The Buffalo skyline looks about as impressive as Springfield's.

They actually have really good fans, I feel sorry for them but the NFL should push for them to go to LA or Toronto. Buffalo is just not an NFL city.

A California team by the name "Bills" would be pretty appropriate.
They could change the logo to a 0 $.

EDIT: To respond to the OP: I found a lot of people glad when the Cowboys finally started losing and would imagine the same sentiment exists about the Patriots around the league.

Last edited:
Brady is wayyy over the hill..who should we draft next year?

I heart Ryan Fitzpatrick!

"Yup. Patriots got 2 1sts, 2 2nds, and 2 3rds in this year's draft. Getting back starters from IR too. They should be alot better next year. Something to look forward too. :) "

i think we should invite some of these bills fans over to be patriots supporters for the post season, LOL, some of them are pretty smart guys

I just love this "Brady has 10 seconds on every throw" bull****. It's simply hilarious. I especially enjoy it when Colts fans say it, as if Manning has never had a fantastic OL for 98% of his career, including a HOF candidate LT.

Brady has been sacked nearly 30 times and has taken a beating in several games. He just has uncanny pocket presence, and buys himself time on nearly every throw with his shifting in the pocket. But, sure, he was a sixth round pick so he can't possibly have any talent. If anyone could be Tom Brady behind an OL like ours I just wonder why teams aren't drafting five lineman a year and investing everything they have on the guys that reach free agency. Pay Fitzpatrick 2 million, get 3 great O-Lineman and he'll be the greatest QB of all time, it's that simple!

Last edited:
I think the biggest reason Bills fans hate the Patriots is because they are no longer relevant. It's one thing to loathe a despised rival, but when the separation between the two organizations becomes so great that opposing fans are more likely to feel sorry for you than anything else, that's just sad and has to be very difficult to accept.

I just love this "Brady has 10 seconds on every throw" bull****. It's simply hilarious. I especially enjoy it when Colts fans say it, as if Manning has never had a fantastic OL for 98% of his career, including a HOF candidate LT.

Brady has been sacked nearly 30 times and has taken a beating in several games. He just has uncanny pocket presence, and buys himself time on nearly every throw with his shifting in the pocket. But, sure, he was a sixth round pick so he can't possibly have any talent. If anyone could be Tom Brady behind an OL like ours I just wonder why teams aren't drafting five lineman a year and investing everything they have on the guys that reach free agency. Pay Fitzpatrick 2 million, get 3 great O-Lineman and he'll be the greatest QB of all time, it's that simple!

Every year there's some popular reason on opposing team's forums for why Brady is so successful, but really just a hack. In the past, the answer has been it's all Belichick, Brady's just a system quarterback, he's throwing to Randy Moss, etc., etc., etc., "Any QB could be as successful as Brady if he had that much time to throw" is just this year's hater answer to why Brady is successful. There's very little acknowledgment of the fact that he moves well in the pocket and is willing to take a hit. If he flinched every time he heard footsteps, he'd be a different QB.

That was overall a pretty well balanced thread. Their fans were pretty honest and the last decade has left them pretty beaten down. It read like a Bruins forum not to long ago. About the only thing I'd disagree with is the Pats fans only started after the SB. Yes like any championship team the bandwagon has gotten heavy but there's tons of fans like myself that have been around since the 70's or before. Also this team has been pretty much a contender every year since 94. Two losing seasons in all that time and the best NFL record.

I would have loved for the Bills to have won at least one Super Bowl during their Dominance. For the Fans not to have been rewarded with just one. It has to Hurt.

We Patriots Fans are in Great Place Right Now.

Last edited:
I would have loved for the Bills to have won at least one Super Bowl during their Dominance. For the Fans not to have been rewarded with just one. It has to Hurt.

I would loved for them to have beaten the Cowboys, just once. They even got two shots at it.

I can't imagine losing 4 SBs in a row but it's not like we don't know how they feel. Blown out in 85. Fell short in 96 and our nuts stepped on in 07

That's one thing I've said for years - even though they lost all of them, getting to four straight Super Bowls is a major feat, one we're not likely to see repeated anytime soon. It's hard enough getting to two straight. IIRC, only one team (not counting the Bills) made it to three straight, i.e. the Dolphins from '71-'73, and went 2-1 (lost the first.)

Brady has had about as much time to throw as any QB in the league. Not defending the ridiculous conclusion, but there is something to the premise. Kudos to the offensive line, tight ends and running backs!

They're just system offensive linemen. It's all Scarnecchia. ;)

I don't expect this bull from Bills fans tbh, I thought higher of them

I think the biggest reason Bills fans hate the Patriots is because they are no longer relevant. It's one thing to loathe a despised rival, but when the separation between the two organizations becomes so great that opposing fans are more likely to feel sorry for you than anything else, that's just sad and has to be very difficult to accept.

It was kind of like this throughout most of the 90s with the Lakers and Celtics. After the 80s glory days, the Celts fell flat while the Lakers continued to win. I HATED that! :mad:

If they move, who replaces them in the AFCE? The league would have to restructure the divisions. Geography says Ravens, history says the Colts.

That does make sense, but it would put three of this year's playoff teams in the same division...ouch. Like the NFC East of the 1980's (Washington, Dallas, NYG).

That does make sense, but it would put three of this year's playoff teams in the same division...ouch. Like the NFC East of the 1980's (Washington, Dallas, NYG).

Philly was also competitive but as you say, were in the most competitive division in football back then.

The Colts would be the most logical. The NFL wouldn't want to break up the BAL/PGH rivalry and the Colts really haven't established one in their current division.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back