PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why the Pats will beat the Colts this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how the Colts are building a new stadium and won't even be a top 15 team in 5 years...

Closed when the Colts have the ball, open for the opposition.................

:D

I think it is actually the game officials who make that call. IIRC, about 2 hours before kickoff. Once the decision is made, you can't decide to open or close it at any point during the game.

I REALLY HOPE we can get some COLD games with an open roof. Now, precepitation, and I am sure they will close it. But if it's gonna be 40-50 degrees, with no rain, then open that mother up!

I like how the Colts are building a new stadium and won't even be a top 15 team in 5 years...

Perfect for them. Indy is a 4th tier city at best. Spent some time there last summer. Ugly women, hicks, everyone is fat. Bad Food, no ocean, zero history. Small as hell. Nothing much to do honestly.

What do you expect from a city built around a frekin mall. Haha.

Last edited:
You are coming to the DOME baby, where we pump in crowd noise and raise the heat.

Colts by 2 TDs.

:rocker:

We're gonna have guys with sound analysis equipment to check if crowd noise is coming from your speakers. I GUARANTEE there will be no piped in crowd noise for this game.:D

You best believe the Patriots organization is just looking for a rule violation from the Colts...wouldn't THAT be special.

We're gonna have guys with sound analysis equipment to check if crowd noise is coming from your speakers. I GUARANTEE there will be no piped in crowd noise for this game.:D

You best believe the Patriots organization is just looking for a rule violation from the Colts...wouldn't THAT be special.

Personally, I'd get an HVAC guy out there:p

Perfect for them. Indy is a 4th tier city at best. Spent some time there last summer. Ugly women, hicks, everyone is fat. Bad Food, no ocean, zero history. Small as hell. Nothing much to do honestly.

What do you expect from a city built around a frekin mall. Haha.

From reading your posts about the Addai situtation I was thinking that you were a reasonable poster, but I guess it was only over that one topic.

Obviosuly you've never really been to Indianapolis, it's one of the Top 10-15 largest cities in the US depending on what survey you read, one of the best Amateur sport cities in the World, home of the Indy 500 the Big 10 championships The NCAA Final Four every 4 years ,the NCAA headquarters and Hall of Fame the beauftiful Arts Garden and Circle Center Mall the number rated sports venue in ALL major sports (conseco Fieldhouse, check it yourself ESPN rated it number 1 sports venue something like 2 years in a row) and the soon to be built grand Lucas Oil Stadium

Now we all aren't pompous stuck up arrogant pricks like a lot of Boston fans but bashing the city off of some time you supposedly spent there over the summer sounds real lame

Last edited:
OK Kids, settle down.......

The game isn't for a couple of weeks, and injuries can always change projections, but at this point I think you have to be confident the Patriots would win, simply based on the AFC championship game. The Pats lost by a whisker there, and have DRAMATICALLY improved themselves since. The Colts remain an excellent team, either equal with last year, or maybe just a little bit off that. Either way, that equals a probable Pats' win.

Hey, they still have to play the damn thing--turnovers, special teams, etc. So we'll see.

Another thing that has transpired with this season is the stupid anti-Pat media and it's frenzy has backed Belicheck into a corner. Now that is one dog I wouldn't want to put into a corner. My biggest fear at the start of the season is coach would walk away after this year into the sunset. Now he has to become known as the greatest ever to earn redemption. He is going to run with Brady and become to football what the Yanks, and C's, have been to their respective sports. I think the Colts are going to be looking in for a time to come from the outside. They will be what the Lakers were to the C's. Oh, I love it.

for the love of all things sacred, please dont bring basketball references to this forum. There is no comparison there. None. Baseball is bad enough, but hoops??? Gawd that is wwwwweak!

Wouldnt a 9ers reference suffice??

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft