PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why the Pats will beat the Colts this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

goz421

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Belicheck has reinvented himself. The Colts couldn't beat the Pats the way the game was being played so they went out and got a rule change which suited their team. Now last year we lost because of these rules. We breathed on the Colts and there was a penalty. So much that I heard the Pats got an apology from the league for those last calls in the AFC championship game. The ones for defending the pass correctly.

Now Belicheck has gone and created a team that plays Colts style ball better then the Colts do. He has suited his personel to the way the game is now being played. Indy has done nothing.

I would even bet Belicheck forced the league to look at those last calls last year and the whole spygate thing was retribution by the league.

I can't wait until the Pats get justice and beat down the Colts. I went to a Colts board and posted an congratulations and a ressponse to why the Pats are rankied #1 in the power ranking. They immediately erased it. That spoke volumes thatt they don't want to face what this new Pats team is.

eh... lets wait another two weeks for these arguments. :bricks:

You are coming to the DOME baby, where we pump in crowd noise and raise the heat.

Colts by 2 TDs.

:rocker:

Has Clark always been on the Colts? He has definitely been good for them lately, exposing the middle of the field that the cover-2 tends to expose.

Has Clark always been on the Colts?

Yep, they drafted him in '03 out of Iowa...I think with the 24th pick, but am not entirely sure. Was brought in to replace an aging Pollard. Yeah, he can catch the ball but watch that dude try to block...softer than Snuggles. It's fun to watch what happens when vrabes lines up over him...think the bad scenes in Oz or a scene from American History X minus the romance.

Last edited:
The Colts are at Jax and at Carolina in the next 2 weeks. Both are physical defenses with strong running games (Jax 4.9 ypa, Car 4.6). If the Colts come out of those games without any significant injuries, I think they have a real solid shot at the Pats.

The week after the Colts have to travel to SD, where I think they will get whacked (emotional games + fatigue + west coast + LDT = whacked).

Belicheck has reinvented himself. The Colts couldn't beat the Pats the way the game was being played so they went out and got a rule change which suited their team. Now last year we lost because of these rules. We breathed on the Colts and there was a penalty. So much that I heard the Pats got an apology from the league for those last calls in the AFC championship game. The ones for defending the pass correctly.

Now Belicheck has gone and created a team that plays Colts style ball better then the Colts do. He has suited his personel to the way the game is now being played. Indy has done nothing.

I would even bet Belicheck forced the league to look at those last calls last year and the whole spygate thing was retribution by the league.

I can't wait until the Pats get justice and beat down the Colts. I went to a Colts board and posted an congratulations and a ressponse to why the Pats are rankied #1 in the power ranking. They immediately erased it. That spoke volumes thatt they don't want to face what this new Pats team is.

OK, rookie:rolleyes:

Who gives a crap about a dome. That just exposes speed which is what the Pats are built upon. Seems the best show on turf saw what the Pats could do.

How about Moss, Welker, Stallworth, Morris, Thomas. K. Brady, Harrison, Seau, Hobbs. And I believe there were a few more who never saw Indy last year. This is a whole different team built for a different style of football. New England will crush Indy at there own game and we will see how Good, Goat Brady really is.

It's all about karma baby and Indy has some debt to pay for a bought superbowl.

Excuse me but the Colts didn't get any apology for a blown call. I will give you last year anyhow. Just rememeber who has three rings and how much better the Pats are this year.

Another thing that has transpired with this season is the stupid anti-Pat media and it's frenzy has backed Belicheck into a corner. Now that is one dog I wouldn't want to put into a corner. My biggest fear at the start of the season is coach would walk away after this year into the sunset. Now he has to become known as the greatest ever to earn redemption. He is going to run with Brady and become to football what the Yanks, and C's, have been to their respective sports. I think the Colts are going to be looking in for a time to come from the outside. They will be what the Lakers were to the C's. Oh, I love it.

Why the Pats will beat the Colts this year.Because we have finally
matched their Offense but they still haven't matched Our Defense(better but not there yet).It will be a shootout and the
first team that is stopped loses.Pat have the edge IMO.

I'm so glad the players aren't as focused on a game to be played three Sundays from now as some fans are.

To say the Colts have "done nothing" shows you don't know much about their team and what they have done to basically retool their defensive unit.

Regarding Colts trolls, HBM is all right in my book, this newest tool Jilla is a real asshat, typical Colts fan, brings jack to the table regarding real football discussion.

At least HBM has football knowledge and a sense of humor and humility; post on brother..............

You are coming to the DOME baby, where we pump in crowd noise and raise the heat.

Colts by 2 TDs.

:rocker:

Hello overweight message board junky. Still single I see. Meet any hot KFC workers on the Indystar?:snob:

The Colts are at Jax and at Carolina in the next 2 weeks. Both are physical defenses with strong running games (Jax 4.9 ypa, Car 4.6). If the Colts come out of those games without any significant injuries, I think they have a real solid shot at the Pats.

The week after the Colts have to travel to SD, where I think they will get whacked (emotional games + fatigue + west coast + LDT = whacked).

keep dreaming...the pats wont be playnig any games this yr...not only is our offense gonna prove who is the best one in the league, but our defense will make remends for wut happened last yr...

can u imagine the players? all the old defensive vets on teh team last yr? and rodney who was injured for the game? complete domination, that is all an opponent will see the pats giving this yr

As the current trend continues, the Patriots will have the following defensive players available for the November 4 showdown who were on injured reserve for the 2006 AFC Championship Game:

Eugene Wilson
Rodney Harrison
Randall Gay
Junior Seau

yasmin_lee1069_397.jpg
OMG!!! Is that legal??

It ain't so big, it's just the angle :D

when do the colts get their new stadium? next season? open air?

Retractable roof:rolleyes:

But it does look pretty freakin' awesome! Huge, like that peni....oh, never mind.

What sucks is the Cowboys are going to steal our thunder. But hey, we're used to it;)

Retractable roof:rolleyes:

But it does look pretty freakin' awesome! Huge, like that peni....oh, never mind.

What sucks is the Cowboys are going to steal our thunder. But hey, we're used to it;)

I'm at college but everytime I go back home I'm amazed at the Progress of the Luke, it's huge. Can't wait for the first home game with the retractable window pulled back to show the downtown skyline, Dallas can have their stadium i'm just fine with the one we're getting

I have no idea who'll win the game. That's one reason I'm glad I'm going to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes