PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why I Need You All

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish Hooligan

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I usually do not post much on here because I am overly emotional and I believe emotion and logic share the same scale. I feel for you all that are expressing your negativity and believe me I could give you sixty thousand words on the Giants, America, and rewarding the wicked but it would be self involved and come off stupid. I want to keep this as short as I can but I want to say thank you to every single Patriots fan on this board just for being you. I read you all and I spend at least thirty minutes on here daily. Point of reference I live in Las Cruces, New Mexico and my town is about eighty thousand people or so. Patriots fans are scarce and to top it off I teach High School and have roughly two hundred students a year for the past thirteen years. People know I am a Pats fan and they attack in good times and in bad. Texts and FB posts flood in with people taking shots. Patriots clothing, my car front plate, and my classroom decorations make me an easy target. My point is I feel a real sense of community here and after a loss like tonight, which for me personally moved the Giants passed the Jets and Yankees in my hate book, it means the world to me that I can share with real fans. There is no loyalty in my state, no work ethic, and no pride. My father died in Vietnam with US Air Force but before he was sent out he got stationed here in New Mexico out of Methewen Mass. All I ever had of him was Boston. I take being a lifelong fan seriously and as people drive by my house to honk and blow up phone with BS I want to thank you for being my real community and giving me a chance to be a Boston guy even in these times of woa.

Sorry for the mellowdramatic wall of text but we just lost the Superbowl.

Thank You Pats fans and thank you Patriots for being the gold standard class act organization that people outside of New England love to hate.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft