Should the Patriots cut Tebow?

• Cut Tebow

Votes: 155 64.6%
  • Keep Tebow

Votes: 85 35.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
which is the point I was making earlier tonight...insanity. It's not YOU, or Ironman I'm making reference to.Just as you group all of us as Tebow haters whenever any one Patriots fan sees many flaws in Tebow through the prism of Patriot and Tom Brady fanship does not mean we see all the Tebow fans in the same light.

Gonna stop you right there and address this part first and by itself. I've stated on a number of occasions that you AREN'T a Tebow hater and that you've actually been very level headed and open minded wrt Tebow and his signing with the Pats.

I've said that both here and over at the Tebow forum, so let's go ahead and clear that one up real quick like.

Secondly, I have NEVER had a problem with someone who actually talks about Tebow's flaws. That's probably because I am usually in agreement with them.

Then again, there's a big difference between saying "Tebow still has a slow release" and "Tebow sucks". I'll agree with the first person, I'll argue with the second.

Gee, I don't know belichick, perhaps it's because you made this rather ignorant comment ?

YOU brought 2011 into this discussion. You know, back when Tebow went 7-4 ? I was simply pointing out that you were wrong.

Doesn't. But it does help to explain why his supporters support him. Personally, I'm somewhat befuddled as to why he looks worse now than he did in 2011 and 2010, even though he is throwing a nicer looking ball.

FTR, Curtis Painter is in the NFL currently. Secondly, that comp% "standard" has already been addressed. Eli didn't pass 60% until his 5th year in the NFL. Andrew Luck, the "greatest prospect in a generation" managed a 54.1% last year. Josh Freeman has been a starter for a number of years and he had a 54.8 comp % last year.

Now listen very closely so there is less chance of a misunderstanding. YES, a sub 50% isn't good, and yes, that comp % would need to be improved. THAT SAID, having a sub 50% comp % over a guys first 16 starts doesn't mean he can't or won't turn out to be a good NFL QB.

Dude, you were beating this drum before Tebow even played a down in a preseason game, so don't act like you waited until seeing something from him this year before making your determination.

Have a nice night Demos. You are certainly right. And we are certainly wrong.

From the start, I've been intrigued by both what Tebow can offer and what it is that caused BB to sign Tebow. Now, despite my support for Tebow in this thread, I actually don't think Tebow can be an effective starting conventional QB in this league. However I do think there are possibilities to contribute either as a Patriot or on another team.

One aspect of Tebow's NFL career that does intrigue me and may be an explanation for BB's interest in him is his ability to score points both as a passer and runner. So I decided to do a little bit of quick research inspired by this passage:

There are two underlying reasons why Tebow is so effective, two reasons that explain his impressive Real Quarterback Rating week after week.

1. He gets the ball in the end zone more often than any QB in football today
2. He protects the football better than any QB in football today

But Tebow himself has been deadly with the ball in his hands. He produces touchdowns at an amazing clip, better than any quarterback in football in his brief career. Here's a comparison of Tebow vs. some of the more prolific quarterbacks in recent history.
Career percentage of touches that result in a TD:
Tim Tebow -- 6.0 percent
Aaron Rodgers -- 5.7 percent
Peyton Manning -- 5.5 percent
Tom Brady -- 5.1 percent
Drew Brees -- 4.7 percent
John Elway -- 3.9 percent

Read More: Tim Tebow's success with Broncos can be easily explained with stats - Kerry J. Byrne - SI.com

I want you to ignore the reference to Tebow protecting the ball "better than any QB in football today" because firstly the article was written before Tebow went on an eight fumble stretch to end the 2011 season and secondly because I am only interested in the notion that he's responsible for more TDs than any other QB.

That would be interesting right? After all games are won on how many points are scored and conceded, not on yards passed or completion percentages or TD/INT ratios. They're all elements that point to a good QB but at the end of the day, it's points that win prizes, not passer ratings. I am not suggesting that a poor passer of the ball that is responsible for a lot of points is more desirable to an NFL team than a quality passer that also scores a lot of points albeit slighty less. Nor am I suggesting that being responsible for a lot of points necessarily qualifies one to be a starting QB. All I'm suggesting is, that if this true, then Tebow's ability to get the ball in the endzone might be arguably unique and something that interested Bill Belichick enough to explore the potential utility of that for the Pats. Obviously the latter is pure speculation but not an unreasonable one considering BB likes to find the winning edge in a number of ways.

So I decided to go through a number of today's QBs, get their total career touches (passing and running) and divide that by the number of passing and rushing TD's they were directly responsible for. This gives us a touches per TD number. One thing that needs to be pointed out is that I've not taken into account sample size in anyway. It's a straight up career touches/career passing and rushing TDs and the numbers do seem to suggest that smaller sample sizes benefit from this which obviously positively benefits Tebow but even so, the results are interesting.

Firstly, I looked at the greats and potential greats:

Tom Brady - 18.2 touches per TD
Peyton Manning - 18.0
Drew Brees - 19.3
Aaron Rodgers - 15.7

Next are some next level QBs:

Ben Roethlisberger - 19.90
Eli Manning - 21.7
Philip Rivers - 19.71
Matthew Stafford - 22.3

A running QB for reference:

Michael Vick - 23.4

And some athletic young QBs:

Cam Newton - 20.24
Colin Kaepernick - 19.2
RGIII - 19.0
Russell Wilson - 16.2
Jake Locker - 26.8

And finally a not so good QB that has had some success:

Mark Sanchez - 24.9

I also looked at a small sample of quality RB's (rushing and receiving) to see how they compared:

Adrian Peterson - 25.1
LaDanian Tomlinson - 23.4
Marshall Faulk - 26.4

Whilst there does seem to be a clear benefit to a smaller sample size there does seem to be an element of correlation of perceived success as a QB and a lesser TDs per TD number.

so how does Tebow compare? Pretty well with a 19.24 result, right up there with the best.

I want to make it absolutely clear that this doesn't represent anything beyond scoring productivity. It's not an attempt to equate Tebow with the top QBs in the game nor is it an attempt to try and pass off Tebow as a potential starting QB I do however think that Tebow is the exception to that correlation which is why I think he's unique.

I have a simple conclusion to draw from this and that is that Tebow has a fairly rare ability to ensure the ball gets in the endzone. That's an aspect of his game that I find very intriguing and if BB finds a way to manage that could be a way that he gets utilised effectively by BB. Whether he views him in that way or whether it's even possible to utilise Tebow within a limited 53 man roster are other matters that I'm not attempting to address here. All this is is an aspect of Tebow's game I find intriguing that you may or may not.

Having re-read it, the writing sucks for which I apologise. I've been up for 24 hours which explains the quality and also my reason for not re-writing :)

Demos - why do you insist on continuously rehashing 2011 stats as if it is the only measure in assessing Tebow's capacity to be a not only a starting quarterback but a quarterback who could help the New England Patriots win a Super Bowl because that is what the Patriots try to achieve each and every year?

What does matter is what he is doing with his current opportunity.

Between what he is doing with his current opportunity combined with his putrid throwing technique and combined with being 2nd to Curtis Painter (who btw is not even in the league) in leading the NFL in 3 and outs in 2011, tied for the league with 13 fumbles in 2011 and a passing completion under 50% where the standard (emphasis on standard) is 60% in 2011 far outweighs your claim that Tebow was responsible for the Broncos going 7-4 and that somehow equates to him getting a spot on the 53-man roster and being the quarterback of the future of this franchise.

It is the combination of all of it. Not just one simple fact that can lead the 60+% of us to assess that Tebow is a square peg in a round hole and based on his performance in the first two pre-season games, Tebow cannot throw a football through that round hole.

This.

Tebow fans need to understand that this is the New England Patriots. It isn't some crappy Bronco team, or the Jets, or the Jaguars. We aren't happy here with a play off game. The Patriots chase Superbowls. Every single season we chase Superbowls. At this very moment, I firmly believe the Patriots are going to win the 2013 Superbowl. I also think they're going to repeat in 2014. If they don't, I'll consider it a mistake, an underachievement, a horrible fluke.

You think the Denver season was some spectacular success, and for Denver, and for other teams, maybe it was and maybe it would be.

We would consider that a depressing failure. Denver 2011 was so well below the Patriot bar and standard that we would all be in disbelief.

There is no room on this team for a free rider. God forbid we lose some defensive players to injury where we lack depth, Tebow is going to look real worthless sitting on the sideline with a clipboard.

I'm not against Tebow the person, but a lot of the Tebow fanatics just want him on the team as a vessel for Tebowmania. I just think that's bad mojo. I don't want people who were with the Jets last year, and Denver the year before that, secretly praying for Brady to get hurt while watching our football games.

We're heading into the 13th chapter of a sports epic we've been following for a long time, with hopefully 5 more chapters to go.

I don't want any of it ruined by an alien influx of manufactured Tebowmania

The more I read the more I sour on this whole idea and hope we just cut him after the final preseason game.

I feel like Tebow fans will behave and agree he should be a back up... until he makes the team... then around week 5 when he's been AWOL from TV cameras, will start in with their wildcat nonsense, and their "ideas for incorporating Tebow into the mix."

You're all about Tebow and not about the Patriots.

I just don't think anyone wants to deal with it all season long.

<catching up with the rest now>

When a Tebow fan posts In the last 2 preseason games I have seen Tebow throw some of the best laser spirals I've seen him throw his entire NFL career to date. They weren't all caught (some not his fault) and some were off the mark a little (some his fault), but I am extremely encouraged to see improvement in some areas that we haven't seen noticeable improvement in before now. and THIS is in reference to Friday night and THIS goes UNCHALLENGED by the rest of that board, then one has very valid reasons to doubt the rationality of this group.

Glad you brought that up again as I meant to comment on it the first time you mentioned it. Hear me out before you jump down my throat :)

I happen to agree with the poster on that one. The ball is coming out of his hand better. His release is quicker and the ball has better speed than before.

I absolutely agree with that. Accuracy isn't there. Consistency isn't quite there. Timing isn't there. While quicker, his release still isn't fast. But yeah, the actual flight of the ball does look better.

This following post, also completely unchallenged, and actually endorsed by EVERYONE on the Tim Tebow Board, is so enraging and disrespectful to every one of us Pats fans new and old that I cannot comprehend any rationalization that explains it as an outlier...

That right there is REPUGNANT to me and other Patriot fans. I've yet to see the Tebow fan that disagrees with it though.

I think you misinterpreted what was being said in that statement, or read much more into it than was meant.

In short, the point she is making is that most people who watch the NFL don't actually watch the talking heads on ESPN, nor are their opinions influenced by what is said on there.

For example, I think there were something like 30+ MILLION people who watched the Pats/Broncos playoff game. Contrast that to perhaps a few hundred thousand who might watch First Take, or Sports Center.

If you stop and think about it, she's actually right on this one. The vast majority of the people who watch the NFL are only involved with it for X many hours on game day. They don't post on message boards. They don't watch ESPN all that much. They certainly don't have their TVs tuned to NFLN every day.

DO you really disagree with that view ?

From the start, I've been intrigued by both what Tebow can offer and what it is that caused BB to sign Tebow. Now, despite my support for Tebow in this thread, I actually don't think Tebow can be an effective starting conventional QB in this league. However I do think there are possibilities to contribute either as a Patriot or on another team.

One aspect of Tebow's NFL career that does intrigue me and may be an explanation for BB's interest in him is his ability to score points both as a passer and runner. So I decided to do a little bit of quick research inspired by this passage:

Read More: Tim Tebow's success with Broncos can be easily explained with stats - Kerry J. Byrne - SI.com

I want you to ignore the reference to Tebow protecting the ball "better than any QB in football today" because firstly the article was written before Tebow went on an eight fumble stretch to end the 2011 season and secondly because I am only interested in the notion that he's responsible for more TDs than any other QB.

That would be interesting right? After all games are won on how many points are scored and conceded, not on yards passed or completion percentages or TD/INT ratios. They're all elements that point to a good QB but at the end of the day, it's points that win prizes, not passer ratings. I am not suggesting that a poor passer of the ball that is responsible for a lot of points is more desirable to an NFL team than a quality passer that also scores a lot of points albeit slighty less. Nor am I suggesting that being responsible for a lot of points necessarily qualifies one to be a starting QB. All I'm suggesting is, that if this true, then Tebow's ability to get the ball in the endzone might be arguably unique and something that interested Bill Belichick enough to explore the potential utility of that for the Pats. Obviously the latter is pure speculation but not an unreasonable one considering BB likes to find the winning edge in a number of ways.

So I decided to go through a number of today's QBs, get their total career touches (passing and running) and divide that by the number of passing and rushing TD's they were directly responsible for. This gives us a touches per TD number. One thing that needs to be pointed out is that I've not taken into account sample size in anyway. It's a straight up career touches/career passing and rushing TDs and the numbers do seem to suggest that smaller sample sizes benefit from this which obviously positively benefits Tebow but even so, the results are interesting.

Firstly, I looked at the greats and potential greats:

Tom Brady - 18.2 touches per TD
Peyton Manning - 18.0
Drew Brees - 19.3
Aaron Rodgers - 15.7

Next are some next level QBs:

Ben Roethlisberger - 19.90
Eli Manning - 21.7
Philip Rivers - 19.71
Matthew Stafford - 22.3

A running QB for reference:

Michael Vick - 23.4

And some athletic young QBs:

Cam Newton - 20.24
Colin Kaepernick - 19.2
RGIII - 19.0
Russell Wilson - 16.2
Jake Locker - 26.8

And finally a not so good QB that has had some success:

Mark Sanchez - 24.9

I also looked at a small sample of quality RB's (rushing and receiving) to see how they compared:

Adrian Peterson - 25.1
LaDanian Tomlinson - 23.4
Marshall Faulk - 26.4

Whilst there does seem to be a clear benefit to a smaller sample size there does seem to be an element of correlation of perceived success as a QB and a lesser TDs per TD number.

so how does Tebow compare? Pretty well with a 19.24 result, right up there with the best.

I want to make it absolutely clear that this doesn't represent anything beyond scoring productivity. It's not an attempt to equate Tebow with the top QBs in the game nor is it an attempt to try and pass off Tebow as a potential starting QB I do however think that Tebow is the exception to that correlation which is why I think he's unique.

I have a simple conclusion to draw from this and that is that Tebow has a fairly rare ability to ensure the ball gets in the endzone. That's an aspect of his game that I find very intriguing and if BB finds a way to manage that could be a way that he gets utilised effectively by BB. Whether he views him in that way or whether it's even possible to utilise Tebow within a limited 53 man roster are other matters that I'm not attempting to address here. All this is is an aspect of Tebow's game I find intriguing that you may or may not.

Having re-read it, the writing sucks for which I apologise. I've been up for 24 hours which explains the quality and also my reason for not re-writing :)

It is a good effort Manx of which this statistical anomaly can be explained through these three metrics:

(1) Core players like Demaryius Thomas running away from the competition and other players with high YAC

(2) Quality of competition

(3) The number of touches is directly related to the number of 3 and outs

It is a good effort Manx of which this statistical anomaly can be explained through these three metrics:

(1) Core players like Demaryius Thomas running away from the competition and other players with high YAC

(2) Quality of competition

(3) The number of touches is directly related to the number of 3 and outs

I don't buy one and twol. Brady has benefited from poor competition most of his career and it's not like he's suffered from a lack of core players (Moss, Gronk, Welker for example).

As for #3, that's something I'll have to think about. But the fact that he was a productive scorer in CFB suggests that his ability to put up points isn't necessarily advantaged by more 3 and outs.

I'm not dismissing your criticisms because I actually want this to be tested and #3 is interesting.

Glad you brought that up again as I meant to comment on it the first time you mentioned it. Hear me out before you jump down my throat :)

I happen to agree with the poster on that one. The ball is coming out of his hand better. His release is quicker and the ball has better speed than before.

I absolutely agree with that. Accuracy isn't there. Consistency isn't quite there. Timing isn't there. While quicker, his release still isn't fast. But yeah, the actual flight of the ball does look better.

I think you misinterpreted what was being said in that statement, or read much more into it than was meant.

In short, the point she is making is that most people who watch the NFL don't actually watch the talking heads on ESPN, nor are their opinions influenced by what is said on there.

For example, I think there were something like 30+ MILLION people who watched the Pats/Broncos playoff game. Contrast that to perhaps a few hundred thousand who might watch First Take, or Sports Center.

If you stop and think about it, she's actually right on this one. The vast majority of the people who watch the NFL are only involved with it for X many hours on game day. They don't post on message boards. They don't watch ESPN all that much. They certainly don't have their TVs tuned to NFLN every day.

DO you really disagree with that view ?

I wouldn't if it was posted up top in her Op Ed section...but it's not...it's posted in the post game detritus of Friday's game and as such is an implied slap in OUR faces. It's a cute little journalistic trick learned in any first semester freshman journalism class. When I actually read her admitting that she has no idea what the hell she's talking about when she posts "motus operendi" in the middle of one of here screeds, then I'll reconsider what I perceive as another NPD cripple relentlessly demonstrating the severity of her narcissistic personality disorder.

Next stop 2011........

I don't buy one and twol. Brady has benefited from poor competition most of his career and it's not like he's suffered from a lack of core players (Moss, Gronk, Welker for example).

As for #3, that's something I'll have to think about. But the fact that he was a productive scorer in CFB suggests that his ability to put up points isn't necessarily advantaged by more 3 and outs.

I'm not dismissing your criticisms because I actually want this to be tested and #3 is interesting.

We can discuss it tomorrow. But #1 and certainly #2 play into the number of scoring opportunities and the number of drives that a team is afforded to score. This would be a Moneyball argument for football.

Who cares? The Denver Broncos thought so little of Tim Tebow that he was traded, regardless of this so called production.

Where was this so called production with the New York Jets? Why did Tim Tebow lose out to Mark Sanchez for the starting quarterback job for the New York Jets?

Where has been this so called production in two preseason games against second and third stringers, no less?

This.

Tebow fans need to understand that this is the New England Patriots. It isn't some crappy Bronco team, or the Jets, or the Jaguars. We aren't happy here with a play off game. The Patriots chase Superbowls. Every single season we chase Superbowls. At this very moment, I firmly believe the Patriots are going to win the 2013 Superbowl. I also think they're going to repeat in 2014. If they don't, I'll consider it a mistake, an underachievement, a horrible fluke.

You think the Denver season was some spectacular success, and for Denver, and for other teams, maybe it was and maybe it would be.

We would consider that a depressing failure. Denver 2011 was so well below the Patriot bar and standard that we would all be in disbelief.

There is no room on this team for a free rider. God forbid we lose some defensive players to injury where we lack depth, Tebow is going to look real worthless sitting on the sideline with a clipboard.

I'm not against Tebow the person, but a lot of the Tebow fanatics just want him on the team as a vessel for Tebowmania. I just think that's bad mojo. I don't want people who were with the Jets last year, and Denver the year before that, secretly praying for Brady to get hurt while watching our football games.

We're heading into the 13th chapter of a sports epic we've been following for a long time, with hopefully 5 more chapters to go.

I don't want any of it ruined by an alien influx of manufactured Tebowmania

The more I read the more I sour on this whole idea and hope we just cut him after the final preseason game.

I feel like Tebow fans will behave and agree he should be a back up... until he makes the team... then around week 5 when he's been AWOL from TV cameras, will start in with their wildcat nonsense, and their "ideas for incorporating Tebow into the mix."

You're all about Tebow and not about the Patriots.

I just don't think anyone wants to deal with it all season long.

Couple of points. First off, I don't know a single Tebow supporter who is hoping or praying for Brady to get hurt, secretly or otherwise.

Secondly, speaking for myself, I get that this is the Pats and not the Broncos, or the Jets, or the Jags. Tebow needed to go to one of two places. Either to a crappy team with a crappy QB where he could try to push for the starting job, or to a good team with an established QB where he wouldn't be the focus, and could just try and develop.

And no, I don't think you will hear any of us calling for WC plays in week 5 or at any other time. FWIW, I'm pulling for Tebow in the long term. I want him to have a long and successful career. Going the Steve Young route is just fine with me.

I wouldn't if it was posted up top in her Op Ed section...but it's not...it's posted in the post game detritus of Friday's game and as such is an implied slap in OUR faces. It's a cute little journalistic trick learned in any first semester freshman journalism class. When I actually read her admitting that she has no idea what the hell she's talking about when she posts "motus operendi" in the middle of one of here screeds, then I'll reconsider what I perceive as another NPD cripple relentlessly demonstrating the severity of her narcissistic personality disorder.

I'll have to take your word for it wrt to the freshman journalism class as it wasn't part of my degree program :)

That said, I still believe in what I said in my previous post. There's quite a bit that I disagree with Brandi about, that passage isn't one of them.

Who cares? The Denver Broncos thought so little of Tim Tebow that he was traded, regardless of this so called production.

Where was this so called production with the New York Jets? Why did Tim Tebow lose out to Mark Sanchez for the starting quarterback job for the New York Jets?

Where has been this so called production in two preseason games against second and third stringers, no less?

Tippet, you can scroll on over to the Jets boards right now and see plenty of people talking about the fact that Rex is STILL bending over backwards to keep Sanchez as the starter.

Tebow didn't "lose out" to Mark because there never was a QB competition. The job was never up for grabs.

As for the Broncos, didn't they bring in a first ballot HoF'er QB ? If Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers were to be traded to other teams tomorrow, their current starting QBs would be out the door soon thereafter.

As for the two preseason games, now that's a good question. :)

Can't blame the Donks for going out & getting the real thing, and can't blame Tebow that he's not.

Demo, Manx, et al., good job providing attempts to back up the thinking on "what they see in him." I wouldn't try to do it with stats "showing" Tebow to be there yet. The whole question is whether we're overstating the case. Maybe they brought him in thinking, "meh, he's cheap. Worst thing that can happen is we cut him in camp."

::shrug:: Or, they may be thinking, "It's a project, but we see something special."

Whatever it is, it's not the product Tebow's put on the field to date... McDaniels may have fond memories of his flashes of adequacy, but that high point of his career isn't good enough for a regular day's work in New England. You guys know this and to your credit have all but said as much.

It's a matter of whether a great deal of patience & work can result in a far better (and very different) Tebow, and whether that's even the project the NE coaching staff have in mind.

If it is, you have no argument from me, despite any reservations. I fully accept that the NE brain trust is smarter than me about football talent evaluation.

But I think it's much more likely that he's on a shorter leash than that, and that leash has pretty much run out.

This is where the "in Bill we trust" tangent comes in though. Part of being smarter than me about football talent is that they'll do things I wouldn't with the roster. No real downside for hoping for some positive surprises in the last couple of preseason games, so I'd do that too. But beyond that, if I didn't see a BIG improvement, I would cut him, straight up. Bill n Josh may not think the same way. I accept that if that's the case, they're most likely thinking better about it.

Earth to fantasy, here is a daily, albeit sobering reminder...

Tim Tebow is so well valued that he was passed over by 31 other franchises, some of whom have really crappy quarterbacks or play his style of qb, and signed here for a very minimal non-guaranteed salary... he is one of the lowest paid veteran quarterbacks in the NFL....

That is the great indicator, if or when he is cut, we will see how many teams come knocking ...

That would just be an indicator of whether or not other teams suddenly see something in him.

He's not ready as is. Question is, are we the ones that want the project?

I still don't understand the obsession with other forums , it still perplexes me.

It's creepy and pathetic. Absolutely kills my desire to discuss football, to be reminded there are members stalking other websites, combing over posts, looking for things to point out as stupid.

It's creepy and pathetic. Absolutely kills my desire to discuss football, to be reminded there are members stalking other websites, combing over posts, looking for things to point out as stupid.

I think it's funny. It's an example of how when people are intent on believing in something they'll believe in it no matter what evidence there is to the contrary.

It's a metaphor for religion, which is an aspect of the whole Tebow thing. In my fundie background, you're taught to have faith...the more reality intrudes to counter your faith, the harder you must try to tune it out.

Earth to fantasy, here is a daily, albeit sobering reminder...

Tim Tebow is so well valued that he was passed over by 31 other franchises, some of whom have really crappy quarterbacks or play his style of qb, and signed here for a very minimal non-guaranteed salary... he is one of the lowest paid veteran quarterbacks in the NFL....

That is the great indicator, if or when he is cut, we will see how many teams come knocking ...

Tom Brady was passed over by 32 teams a few times.

Is Tebow the next Brady? No, but what other teams do is not always an indicator of what the right choice is for the Patriots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents