PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why all this injury info?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamanai

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Is it me, or do the Pats player seem more forthcoming about injury status of late? Hasn't Just this week I hear Wilfork saying he's definitely playing, and now Warren revealing that he'll be physically limited the rest of the season?? What's going on out there - something in the California air?

Is it me, or do the Pats player seem more forthcoming about injury status of late? Hasn't Just this week I hear Wilfork saying he's definitely playing, and now Warren revealing that he'll be physically limited the rest of the season?? What's going on out there - something in the California air?
seems like that...a bit surprised about Warren being so specific....Gee... doesn't that help OTHER teams??

Maybe Warren's playing possum :p

Really, other than that, it would be quite the tactical error on his part. Sucks for our early down pass defense.

It's not you. Clearly players lately, and even BB on occasion, have commented upon and released more information about injuries than I ever recall. It's not exactly the NFL Freeedom of Information Act, but for sure it's changed. Why, I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News