• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

brdmaverick

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Very interesting division in which all four teams have a real shot at winning the division title.

WHo do you think will win it?

brdmaverick said:
Very interesting division in which all four teams have a real shot at winning the division title.

WHo do you think will win it?

The team that no one talks about, the Eagles.

It amazes me how "analysts" never actually analyze anything. Do you think that Philly may have had a rough stretch in 2005 because they lost several of their top players, inlcuding QB, RB and a few defensive players? Maybe, just maybe if the team's top playes are able to stay healthy and they don't have anyone destroy their team unity, they might play well again, huh?

Sure, the Eagles will face a tougher division than they did during their run, but none of the other three were really that good last year.

Sorry if this comes across as a little stong, but it just befuddles me how every year writers put together their predictions and every year they are basically a recreation of the prior year, even though it never works out that way!

Oswlek said:

It amazes me how "analysts" never actually analyze anything. Do you think that Philly may have had a rough stretch in 2005 because they lost several of their top players, inlcuding QB, RB and a few defensive players? Maybe, just maybe if the team's top playes are able to stay healthy and they don't have anyone destroy their team unity, they might play well again, huh?

Sure, the Eagles will face a tougher division than they did during their run, but none of the other three were really that good last year.

Sorry if this comes across as a little stong, but it just befuddles me how every year writers put together their predictions and every year they are basically a recreation of the prior year, even though it never works out that way!

I agree with you about Philly.

The Giants.... Manning is getting better and i've actually seen him make good throws under pressure unlike his brother. Also, their D is just getting better and better.

I think Philly and Dallas will be wildcards tho.

Oswlek said:

What you said. Mc Nabb ain't bad, Westbrook is a decent back, the O Line looks pretty good, the receivers look OK and I like their D. I remain to be convinced about the Giants, especially Manning, Dallas are a work in progress and I don't need to mention the Redskins..... do I?

Last edited:
I'll be rooting for our old pal Drew Bledsoe to come out of this division

Wow, I 'm amazed everyone agrees with me and think the Eagles will win this division.

I agree with all of the comments above. One more thing is that the Eagles secondary is very talented but more importantly they have been intact for a few years now. I don't know of many teams that have that many quality players in the defensive backfield that have been together for so long. Dawkins is getting older but is an outstanding leader. Michael Lewis, Lito Sheppard and Sheldon Brown all came in the 2002 draft.
The Patriots secondary talk about communication getting better after last year. Imagine how good it must be between these four guys?

I know we all saw 1st hand what the Pats did to the Skins last week, but I still feel they have the best D of the 4. I also like the weapons they added on offense. The only concern for me would be Brunell, but they do have Jason Campbell waiting in the wings.

Last edited:
Giants will win the division

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes