Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

who will be the qb

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously O'Connell starts if Cassel doesn't.

Question is, if O'Connell were to go down, who plays QB then? Faulk? Or does Gut dress as the emergency QB?

I would assume if MC is not at the game, then KC would start and MG would activated be listed as the back up QB with no 3rd emergency QB.

It is conceivable (but I consider highly unlikely) MC is at the game and KC starts because he knows this weeks game plan and MC doesn't and MC is the back up QB. If BB is going with KC over MC, because KC was at practice and MC doesn't know the game plan, it is also possible to have KC as starter, MG as backup and MC as 3rd.

You know, I know we are all Patriots fans and everything..but this is one of those times I PRAY the players and coaches DONT read sites likes this.
This thread seems a little creepy to me. The guys father just died. Whatever happens Sunday happens. We will all live. And I support Matt in whatever way he needs to handle this situation.

I agree whatever happens, happens. I will support MC with which ever decision he makes. But you know that Tom Cable is speculating as to who the QB will be, so is ESPN, the globe, NFLN etc. there is no reason for us not to.

I agree whatever happens, happens. I will support MC with which ever decision he makes. But you know that Tom Cable is speculating as to who the QB will be, so is ESPN, the globe, NFLN etc. there is no reason for us not to.

Thats their job. I would like to think Patriots Nation could be a little more like family.
And if Matt does play on sunday and anyone here posts anything negative about his play, that person should be banned.

If it were my Dad who passed away, I couldn't even imagine getting out of ****ing bed for a week, nevermind playing in a football game.

My thoughts and prayers are with this kid, he has impressed the sh!t out of me this year; were it not for the defense sucking bad gas basically all year, this team would be 10-3 and fighting for the #2 seed in the AFC................

Thats their job. I would like to think Patriots Nation could be a little more like family.
And if Matt does play on sunday and anyone here posts anything negative about his play, that person should be banned.

I'm sorry, but just because something a bad happens doesn't mean you can't then criticize something legit. If he plays and has a ****ty game, we have every right to be pissed at him and the coaches for letting him play. If he needs time to clear his head, its understandable. If he chooses to play, he deserves the criticism along with the praise. I understand his situation sucks and it is a bad time for him, but he is also getting paid to win games for this team. Death sucks, but it is an inevitable fact of live and it never comes when you want it.

I hope he has the game of his life and can celebrate a great victory and the life of his father this Sunday.

I'm sorry, but just because something a bad happens doesn't mean you can't then criticize something legit. If he plays and has a ****ty game, we have every right to be pissed at him and the coaches for letting him play. If he needs time to clear his head, its understandable. If he chooses to play, he deserves the criticism along with the praise. I understand his situation sucks and it is a bad time for him, but he is also getting paid to win games for this team. Death sucks, but it is an inevitable fact of live and it never comes when you want it.

I hope he has the game of his life and can celebrate a great victory and the life of his father this Sunday.

Bull****!

If he throws 12 ints this game he get a pass in my book. BB and JMcD might not get a pass for letting him play/not pulling him. But no matter what Matt does this week he gets a pass.

Even if what happens is he get pulled for playing like crap and throw a tentrataum on the sideline, he still gets a pass in my book.

I have a coworker go nuts about a week after he son died. I gave her a pass too. I have had friend act wacko after someone died, they got a pass.

If he plays like crap and BB can't manage the game, well then it is on Bill not Matt.

Bull****!

If he throws 12 ints this game he get a pass in my book. BB and JMcD might not get a pass for letting him play/not pulling him. But no matter what Matt does this week he gets a pass.

Even if what happens is he get pulled for playing like crap and throw a tentrataum on the sideline, he still gets a pass in my book.

I have a coworker go nuts about a week after he son died. I gave her a pass too. I have had friend act wacko after someone died, they got a pass.

If he plays like crap and BB can't manage the game, well then it is on Bill not Matt.

I'm not saying I'm going to hate him or anything, I'm just saying that I will not be happy with his playing/decision to play. All I am saying is that he is not above the team, in the respect that if he needs time, take it. But don't come back if you're not ready. Thats all I am saying.

"Death sucks"
That is either the sickest thing ive read or the funniest thing ive read here on Patsfans.com
That about sums up the worst side of Patriots fans.

c'mon, kid, Death sucks. :rolleyes: Buck up, boy, this is football!!!

so now, Cassel is selfish if he plays?????

This thread should be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes