PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who got exposed yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember in 2003 the Pats got exposed 31-0 against the bills. How did that turn out? Its the first game of the season, don't read too much into it.

Rob Gronkowski. His Gronk spike seemed to have declined from last year. :)

Its the first game of the season, don't read too much into it.
I didn't read too much into the three picks that Luck threw, or the failure of the Steelers, thanks.

But I did read a lot into the continuing saga of the Packers defense.

Where did I go wrong?

The Giants got exposed. No way they're making the playoffs this year.
That was one borderline case for me. It didn't surprise me that they'd lose a big one at home but OTOH they have that mojo to turn things around later.

They strike me as being fully capable of stinking up the house this year even though they should be on a roll. You never know what they're going to decide to do next.

Mike Vick played just like Mike Vick. He was never elite.

As for the NFL, no one got exposed. It was opening weekend. A lot of freak games. No one knows what happened was a freak occurance and what is an omen of what is to come.
Well if nobody can know a freak occurance from a trend then how can you say nobody got exposed?

Mike Vick played just like Mike Vick. He was never elite.
I think his talents fool people. Must have fooled the Eagles front office because they certainly pay him like an elite. Must have fooled a lot of Eagles fans but I wonder how long that's going to last.

I think Chris Johnson was exposed last year. It's been pretty apparently that he's a shell of his former self for over a year now. Part of why, while I'm optimistic about our run D, I'd still like to see more before getting totally amped. Shutting down CJ2k isn't the feat that it used to be.

Mark week three on your calendar. Ray Rice and the Ravens run game will be the real barometer.

As for the OP, sorry but it's just one game. I don't think anyone has been exposed yet. Our very own BB always says that you don't really know what you have until about week five. What we saw was indeed impressive and we should be optimistic about the future, but let's calm down just a bit. The regular season is 16 games long. Every organization is still trying to figure out what they have right now.

Who got exposed?

The "genius" of Ted Thompson in Green Bay.

Anybody who actually comments on patsfans.com that a defense that gives up 220 yards passing (284 total) and 13 points is a "siv" and got "exposed".

Dumber is as dumber posts.

I was hoping there'd be pictures involved here, but sadly...I was let down.

Then again, it would depend on the image :bricks:

Jeff Backus was aswell!

nike-pants_BP.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft