PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who are you rooting for in this weeks San Diego/Denver game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOT64

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I am rooting for San Diego in this big game this week against Denver although I hate their guts but hoping they go to Mile High and win for several reasons including....

I would rather see the Patriots play a team they have dominated early in the season compared to a team they have nightmare games against and one that they will not face until possibly in the playoffs.

Denver is MUCH better coached by the 2nd best coach in the league IMO in Shanahan.

I think only ONE of these 2 teams will make the playoffs obviously by way of winning the division and although its just week 5 this game will be a BIG step upward to winning the west while the other team probably falls short of the playoffs as the South and the North will likely each have the wildcard teams,Whoiever loses this game will have lost several in a row,Hardly a team worthy of anything but home for January.

Then again if both teams continue to lose often, the Chiefs and Raiders may shock the world and sneak up on these two :eek:

Last edited:
Those are some pretty good reasons, and to that extent
you've persuaded me to root (albeit feebly) for SanDi.

But basically
... who cares?

Can't root for SD until they STOP TALKING. :singing:

Personally, I'd like to see the Chargers completely implode.

Denver. There's a funny thread title over at footballguys.com regarding a Chargers Fans Support Group that started after the Pats game. The byline was "Pats fans...stay out". After the next week, the byline was changed to "Pats/Pack fans...stay out". After last week, the byline was changed to "Pats/Pack/Chiefs fans et al...stay out". I just want to see it updated again.

Regards,
Chris

Personally, I'd like to see the Chargers completely implode.

Me too. I think all this Norv coverage is extremely interesting. Fascinating to watch something like this happen.

I heard on ESPN that the SD fans want Norv fired before midseason and Marty to be hired back - What a bunch of fairy tale morons chargers fans are.

I won’t root for either (I just can’t). However, the homer fan in me know that a Denver loss is probably better for us in the long run. SD is done this year, they are in complete chaos. Plus Shanahan seems to be our kryptonite.

So, since someone has to win, I'd prefer it to be SD.

SD. Denver could be dangerous in the playoffs. Shanahan>Norv.

San Diego. Keep them both down. Denver's got more wins right now.

SD. Denver could be dangerous in the playoffs. Shanahan>Norv.
Not with Cutler at quarterback. I'm not impressed with the Broncos defense this year, especially without Al Wilson.

Denver.

EVEN with our blowout win against San Diego and their lol worthy play this year, they still scare me more then Denver, I mean they have to.

Denver can easily be 0-4 right now anyways.

wait...wasnt firing marty also something the fans want after last year upset?

wait...wasnt firing marty also something the fans want after last year upset?

Yes - San Diego fans are almost as delusional as the players on SD themselves - The chargers players think that just because they have loads of talent they can just get on the field and win by talent alone,If that was the case SD might have gone 19-0 with all the talent they have,Then again its obviously takes MUCH more than talent to get to the top of the NFL,Ask the Redskins who have so many good players but nothing to show for it.

I'm rooting for a tie

Denver's more of a threat...hell, the Lions are more of a threat than SD. Me want bad things happen to Denver!

Shanny seems to have our number.

SD is going nowhere.

I'm for SD ... winning ugly and LdT having a bad stat game

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand