PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who actually has a bullseye on its back this year? The defending champs or the Pats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I hear talk of how the Patriots are the team that other teams are gunning for to knock off this year..I know the Patriots are a heavy favorite to win it all but the last time I looked, Peyton Manning and the Colts were the team holding the Lombardi up in the first week of February not Brady and Co.

But still it is a fact that once again the Patriots are the team everybody is gunning to knock down and out and have put the annual bullseye on the back of our team,NOT the defending champion Colts.

May be the first time I have ever seen this type of logic,It shows of how truly gifted this team looks in the eyes of the opposition and apparently we are going to be more of a challenge than Indy according to many an expert.

Last edited:
Re: Who actually has a bullseye on its back this year? The defending champs or the Pa

Both. But the Pats are used to it - Indy will be in for a tough time. Plus, on November 4th the bullseye will be squarely on Indy's back :)

Re: Who actually has a bullseye on its back this year? The defending champs or the Pa

Both. But only the Colts had the short off-season, the inflated player egos, the defections, and the various other issues which make it tough to repeat.

You could make a good argument for both. Even though I honestly think that the Colts will have the biggest bullseye. The defending champs will get every teams A game regardless of the circumstances. Now even though the Awesomes may be the "crowned" preseason champs, the Colts are still the reigning champs

Why does this earn a 1 star rating by one of you goofs?,Does this post or thought suck so bad ?,I don't see where its stupid? - Enlighten me as the reason behind the poor rating

Last edited:

The champs, always. Everyone will get up for us, but everyone will get up for Indy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST