PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Where to Watch Pats-Browns in Phoenix/Scottsdale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Headed to Arizona on business this weekend. I recall someone here mentioning a pretty good spot for Pats fans to watch the game in either Phoenix or Scottsdale. Any suggestions?

Headed to Arizona on business this weekend. I recall someone here mentioning a pretty good spot for Pats fans to watch the game in either Phoenix or Scottsdale. Any suggestions?

There's a lunatic called NEM that would be happy to watch with you. He can tell you how he knows more than Charlie Weiss

There's a lunatic called NEM that would be happy to watch with you. He can tell you how he knows more than Charlie Weiss

Thanks. I was looking for a beer and a big television, not an argument.

Actually you will get that at the bar where NEM is.

Here is the address in Phoenix where it is, copied from Patriots Planet:

"The Vine Sports Tavern*
2808 E. Indian School Road, Phoenix, AZ
(602) 957-9806

*The Vine is home to the Patriots Fan Club of Arizona

Next, THE BAD NEWS.........

NEM hangs out there on game days allegedly"

It seems its name might have been changed to McKenna's. I went there before "the Game that shall not be named (the SB)" and it was packed with Pats fans. Good place to hang out.

From what I found there are two places that lots of Pats fans go to watch the game there.

Best places to watch the New England Patriots - ESPN Boston

"Best place to see the Patriots in Phoenix is Toso's Sports Bar & Grill 2401 W. Union Hills (Just off of Union Hills and I-17)."

Also this place:
McKenna's Tavern and Eatery
2808 E. Indian School Road - Phoenix
602-957-9806
New England Patriots. McKenna's in Phoenix (formerly The Vine), has been the hotspot for Valley's Patriots fans for a decade. More than 250 super-fans flood the place on weekends. Prepare your eardrums. This place gets loud and rowdy, but all in good fun. Different shot specials are called out throughout the Pats games. You can also down Bloody Marys, screw drivers and mimosas for just $4. The games are showcased throughout the bar on some 20 televisions, 16 in high-def.

More on Tosos' here: Official New England Patriots - Fan Zone - Fan Club Registry
New England Patriots Fan Club of Arizona

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft