PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Where Is My Miami Heat Fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haterproof

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Finals here we come baby.Bring on phoenix or Dallas.I love the Heat but hate the Dolphins.Isn't this strange?

I wish 'Toine the best and hope he gets his ring...

Hopefully they is in grammar classes

Probably on a Miami board. :rolleyes:

wadeness

I’m happy to see some other Miami heat fans on this board. I’m long time Bulls fan because I live in Illinois and grew up in the Jordan era, but I root for Wade and the Heat when the Bulls are out because of Wade's roots in Chicago. Wade was the first out of the 2003 class to make it to the finals. We are officially all Wadenesses, not witnesses to LeBron. The Pistons had arrogance and not confidence during this post-season and the Heat put an end to that. As far as I’m concerned, the next round shouldn't be too difficult being that neither of the next two teams play defense, but I’m sure it will be dramatic nonetheless.

Even though I am NOT a fan of Shaq..or Riley...I did want the Heat to take the Pistons...'Toine...a BIG reason I want them to take it!!! REALLY thought he was scr***d here..and..really..so happy he may get a ring..NOT happening in Boston for a long time!! GO HEAT!

PatsWorldChamps said:
Hopefully they is in grammar classes

:D - Said the same thing!

The Dallas and Phoenix series will go to 7 games gaurenteed.Phoenix will not lose to Dallas tonight.Miami would get a chance to watch game 7.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haterproof said:
Finals here we come baby.Bring on phoenix or Dallas.I love the Heat but hate the Dolphins.Isn't this strange?

English much?

Why is everybody being prissy? the guy's just excited for his team. This isn't English class...

Do I look I'm worried about those fools?F*** those GED recipients.

Haterproof said:
Do I look I'm worried about those fools?F*** those GED recipients.

They obviously received more than you did.

Haterproof said:
The Dallas and Phoenix series will go to 7 games gaurenteed.Phoenix will not lose to Dallas tonight.Miami would get a chance to watch game 7.

Guaranteed, huh???

So I hope your bookie isn't in a bad mood.

Mavs take the Heat in 5.

I actually love the matchup of the Heat and Mavericks just because I don't care who wins. I like Dirk and the way the Mavs play, but Gary Payton is my favorite player and I would like to see him win a ring.

The NBA Playoffs as a whole have been great this year. I love to see uptemp games where both teams are scoring over 100, and guys moving without the ball. Sometimes I think I'm watching ESPN Classic.

It's such a relief to not be watching the two on two halfcourt game, brick-fest that I have been used to seeing in the past few seasons of the NBA.

Sorry, not a Heat fan, partially b/c my anti-Dolphin blood transcends to other Miami teams and partially b/c of Shaquille O'Neal.

I am looking forward to the Finals though - I've been a Mavs supporter (not to be confused with a bandwagon fan) for the last few years, just to see someone knock off my most hated team, the Spurs. Dallas is an exciting, complete team, as are the Heat. Better than having a team that is all O (Phoenix) or all D (Detroit). Should be a great matchup.

Last edited by a moderator:
Go Mavericks. I hate the friggin' Heat.

For one, it will be the Heat in 6 games. No one can stop the way Shaq and Dwade are playing in the playoffs not to mention the other "roll" players in Williams and Walker. As for dirk, he's a good scorer and that’s it. Not to mention, his playoffs scoring high was against the suns. That scoring total isn't nearly as impressive when considering the type of defense the suns play. Plus, I don't know how anyone can root for the Mavs when they have the most annoying and irritating owner in mark Cuban.

I hear that. I like the Dallas players just fine, but Mark Cuban is unbearable, so I hope the Heat win. Not that I'll be watching. The NBA is a joke these days. There isn't a team in the league that could beat any of the championship teams of the 80's and early 90's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST