PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Where Are They Now - Reche Caldwell

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlowGettingUp

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
So turns out there is a much less competent ex-Patriot criminal than He Who Cannot be Named.

Reche Caldwell helped cost us a Super Bowl, and then turned to a very incompetent life of crime:

Swarmed by SWAT members, on his way to the ground, a still exasperated Caldwell yelled, "Damn, man, you blasted the door with a tank? Why didn't ya just knock? I woulda let y'all in."

How Reche Caldwell Googled his way from the Patriots to prison

I'm not surprised. I think he would make an excellent look out.

reche_caldwell_insane_1_1.jpg

Wasn't this posted before? At any rate, I couldn't care less where he is as long as it's not in a Patriots uniform.

Wasn't this posted before? At any rate, I couldn't care less where he is as long as it's not in a Patriots uniform.
This happened a while ago

Even though he spent most of his career with the San Diego, the bored, idle press will evermore label him as "Former New England Patriot" after playing one year here.

Even though he spent most of his career with the San Diego, the bored, idle press will evermore label him as "Former New England Patriot" after playing one year here.
Agree, mention the pats and you are guaranteed clicks from the haters.

Sorry - didn't know it was posted before - happy if the mods remove the whole thread.

I thought he became a model for the company that makes those stick-on googly eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back