PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Where are the f*cking moderators..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
debate ?what debate .im kicking your racist ass like i always do.silly boy thought we were having a debate lol.you get caught in yet another lie and you think your having a debate .your hillarious lmao .i dint use caps to enhance anything i just hit the caps lock key by mistake lol.i dont have to enhance anything .everybody knows your a liar lol. just call me your daddy :D

Exactly, there is no debate because that word doesn't exist in your vocabulary. It's impossible to argue a point with you because all you do is attack the poster, bring up completely irrelevant topics, and post smileys and lols. Not to mention the self proclaimed "ownage" you constantly give yourself (someone else has to give that, moron.)

Hit the caps key by mistake, didn't notice while you were typing then didn't bother editing it? Sure, that's believable.:rolleyes:

As I said, you need a reality check. Your perception of reality is more warped then your football knowledge...and that says a TON!

If you can respond to this one and actually go after the points and present a decent case, I'll respond. If not, have a good night and make sure you where your helmet; you don't want to hurt yourself.

P.S. The period goes at the end of the sentence and then you space before your next sentence.

Example: Patriotspride is an extremely special guy. He needs help with everything he does because of his incompetence.

Exactly, there is no debate because im a idiot i know It's impossible to argue a point with me because all i do is attack the poster, bring up completely irrelevant topics, and post crap. Not to mention how you own me .

Hit the caps key by mistake?i do that sometimes that's believable.

As I said, i need a reality check. my perception of reality is more warped then my football knowledge...and that says a TON!

If i can respond to this one and actually go after the points and present a decent case, that would be a miracle . If not,ill have to put my helmet on ; i don't want to hurt myself.

P.S. The period goes at the end of the sentence and then space before my next sentence.i have to keep reminding myself because i cant spell .

Example: Patriotspride is an extremely special guy and a great man .i need help with everything i do because he owns me and hes my daddy..
why would anybody that knows your pathetic history here ever enter any debate or intelligent discussion with you about anything ?your a moron a proven liar and a racist you just don't know it yet .someday maybe you will .your not worthy of debating me or anybody else here .for now ill just keep on embarrassing you for my own enjoyment lololol. oh and btw my spelling isnt the topic we are debating lmao . your such a cute little boy .you kill me lol

Last edited:
why would anybody that knows your pathetic history here ever enter any debate or intelligent discussion with you about anything ?your a moron a proven liar and a racist you just don't know it yet .someday maybe you will .your not worthy of debating me or anybody else here .for now ill just keep on embarrassing you for my own enjoyment lololol. oh and btw my spelling isnt the topic we are debating lmao . your such a cute little boy .you kill me lol

I didn't point out your spelling, that's a common misconception for plenty of adults. But I think when humans are first taught to write they learn where a period goes.

Let's talk about lying, should we? Remember that one member who I talked with on here and you constantly said we had the same IPs and that you had checked them?

I remember continually asking you how you did it to prove it to me. You always said you didn't have to prove anything and as if that wasn't enough a moderator even told us that the member was somewhere in NY while I'm in Washington.

How's that for a lie? I'd LOVE to see you defend that one, but you probably won't, you'll probably just say you don't have to prove anything.

No one is worthy of debating you because you are on a level lower then human life form.

It's obvious you're not a football fan, not a Patriots fan but just here for smack talk. There are plenty of forums for that, why do you pollute this site to talk smack?

Go easy on him. I was told, really, that he is 12 years old.

Are you serious? Man, I speculated it all this time but damn, this kid has a mouth for a 12 year old. He talks a big game but his jokes clearly are at the level of a little tike, the kid needs to learn some respect; he's in for some ass whoopings when he gets to high school.

Just to clear it up, and I'm sorry to drag you into it, who do you think is winning this little debate? (Or war of words I guess, he's incapable of having a debate.)

Last edited:
I am not in it, just reading it. I need some comic relief before going to bed.

Now, I can't say, for sure, that he is 12, but I really was told that by someone else. In any case, you are correct about the nature of his posts, they truly are at the level of someone in the 12 year old age bracket. Anyway, carry on, I wont get involved in your little tete au tete.

Hah! Too funny, yeah not my place to bring you into it, my bad. Maybe he's like 14 now but still, very immature little guy.

Go easy on him. I was told, really, that he is 12 years old.
thats against the rules .your on thin ice .your attacking me and im going to tell my mommy and then im going to tell ian .this board is my life .sound familar lol .now doesnt that just sound stupid ?

you are on a level lower then human life form.

?
so typical of you.you cant win the debate so you have to attack .someday you will learn to have a grown up adult conversation :rolleyes: :rolleyes: what a shame i just want to talk about football.

Last edited:
Could you people please do your jobs and stop harrassing the Patriots fans in here and instead get rid of the trolls..?

Don't feel like reading 7 pages of threads on this topic, but must say you getting on a soap box about bullying and intolerace is a tad bizarre.. if I knew how to do the pot and kettle thing it would be appropo.

In the Political Forum all you do is attack relentlessly and rail against anything you do not agree with.. take a good look at what you do sword boy, before you start complaining..

Last edited:
Qui-Gon has much wisdom. NEM, not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft