PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

When will your pre game jitters hit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like i'll have all mine out by game day.

About ten seconds after Tynes' kick cleared the uprights and I knew I was going to have to relive a game I have done everything in my power, futilely, to forget.

Last edited:
Probably Saturday night I'll have a hard time sleeping...typical of the excitement of watching them in the Super Bowl. I am good until then, just keep working and listening to the talking heads on the radio/TV.

This. I am at peace about this game. I never expected to make it to this point this year...and still I feel pretty good about our chances.

Any loss pales in comparison to the ****storm that was SB 42. We've already been through something as bad as it can get.

yup.....I am looking forward to the 'Eli is elite' talk get flushed down the toilet with a 3 INT day and getting blown out by 20

yup.....I am looking forward to the 'Eli is elite' talk get flushed down the toilet with a 3 INT day and getting blown out by 20

you know...it would be like manna from heaven to sit back and enjoy a win instead of being on the edge of our seats all game.

you know...it would be like manna from heaven to sit back and enjoy a win instead of being on the edge of our seats all game.

if we're down 21 in the first quarter, then you can sit back and relax

About 2 hours after the Ravens game. It's pathetic, I've already had dreams (nightmares) about the Super Bowl and I've been on edge since.

This

I already had a few dreams where the Pats lost.

I want this game to end.

I am on the edge right now, and have been since 10 days to go until SB.

Right after the Ravens game and the relief and joy of the win and the trip to Indy I actually thought for about a day that I could stay relaxed and see it out and just enjoy it, without the anxiety.

Didn´t work that way. The worst part will be getting to Sunday, or maybe just Saturday afternoon. I´ll watch the Bruins and that will take my mind off a bit. On Sunday thankfully the Bruins are playing as well, so again I will be able to kill time. It´s all about getting this week behind me, on Sunday things will be fine.

Well and once the game started usually I calm down a bit and unless we witness a nailbiter like this Sunday, last year against the Jets or god forbid the 07 SB, I will stay calm and collected.

I'd say around 3PM (game day) or so...

I am trying to enjoy this experience. It could be so much worse. Imagine being a Dolphins, Bills, Ravens, Browns, Titans, etc. fan. You are not even sniffing the SB any time soon. So winning would be the best but we need to enjoy the experience. As well.

:)

Last edited:
Ummm, you mean up right? :D

guess you missed those games this year

bills - down 21-0.....win 49-21
dolphins - down 17-0......win 27-24
broncos - down 16-7.......win 41-23

I already have them just a teeny bit. However, I think they will come on full blast around Saturday night and will be on full display Sunday during the day. I hate that the game is so late in the evening. The anticipation might get me before the game starts.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News