PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

When will your pre game jitters hit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I feel like by Friday I am going to be a mess...ahhh!

You?

About 2 hours after the Ravens game. It's pathetic, I've already had dreams (nightmares) about the Super Bowl and I've been on edge since.

Dam...that's bad....I have been having some bad thoughts as well. Have to work super bowl Sunday until like 3...going to be pacing all day at work

I feel like by Friday I am going to be a mess...ahhh!

You?

I have one of my busiest workweeks of the year, 15 hour days all week, and I'm a freakin' mess.

I'm really worried that I'm going to blurt out something like, "Gronk will be fine" in the middle of a professional contact.

I'll ramp up all week, by Friday I'll be a mess. But I'll be slightly neurotic all week.

I've been trying to pace myself. Checking this board a lot but being mroe selective about threads I read. I've been avoiding NFLN even when I'm home alone. It's a long two weeks and Sunday is a looooong day. I intend to stay away from the pregame as much as possible, maybe go for a walk, plan and make an involved dinner (all New England food).

One thing I've been doing is visualizing the Patriots — Brady and Belichick — with the trophy after the game. It's very calming. I did the same thing before the AFCCG and, well, you saw the effect it had. :)

Since I already think the Patriots are going to lose, I am not nervous at all. Hope they surprise me though.

Maybe things will change as the day comes closer.

Not until Sunday morning.

I was all wrapped up from the time Denver won against Pitt until we beat Baltimore.

I'm in cruise control until Sunday morning now. Really thankful we made it back to the show and just enjoying it until then.

Soon! Very soon! :cool:

I'm already nervous. Started this weekend when I went to see the latest AFC trophy and the 3 Lombardis. I was nervous about the first three SB wins too. 2007 I wasn't at all. Learned that lesson. So now I'm back to being nervous. I am currently using my nervous energy to spend decorations and food and preparation for a SB party. Go Pats!

Sunday. I've never felt so relaxed before a game like this. I was nervous the entire week leading up to the Baltimore game, ironically, I felt about the same as I do now leading up to the Denver game, maybe my gut knows something I don't.

Right after the Giants won I started to get them. Sunday cannot come quickly enough.

I'm quite confident about this game.

I've had them since they won the AFC Championship game.

I won't be until the middle of the 2nd quarter and only then if they've been playing like crap.

I won't be nervous until prob the few hours prior to kickoff like vs. Baltimore. I was confident they would be beat B-more and I feel the same way this week. They were 13-3 for a reason, and I think that will be the determinant factor.

Cointoss/National Anthem

Heavy Heavy beers on Sunday.

Friday afternoon for sure. I'll have to stop watching any media coverage and focus on something else if I want to enjoy my weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots