PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

When was the last time the Patriots beat a good team on the road?

Status
Not open for further replies.
At 5-4, I consider the Bills a good team. A couple of breaks against the Texans and Chiefs and they'd be 7-2.

stop.... It's the Bills. Yes, winning in Buffalo in tough but they w always finish 8-8 7-9 6-10. They found a wayto lose sunday, it's what bad teams do

stop.... It's the Bills. Yes, winning in Buffalo in tough but they w always finish 8-8 7-9 6-10. They found a wayto lose sunday, it's what bad teams do
IMO it's' wrong to call this Bills team a bad one.

Is it really second place if no one else has done it before?
Its a reminder of a painful memory. Put the gameball from the 16-0 game in the pats hall of fame and call it good.

I go back to 2007 and it's amazing how good they were home or away against some really good teams. Beat the Colts, Ravens, Giants, Cowboys in their house when each and every one of those teams gave the Pats their very best shot.

And to think people hate that 16-0 banner. They deserve to have it up there, they freaking earned it.

That 16-0 banner is ridiculous. All it does is bring bad memories not happy ones , and really you put banners up for victories .

That 16-0 banner is ridiculous. All it does is bring bad memories not happy ones , and really you put banners up for victories .

See I think way too many people think this is like the Colts AFC Finalist banner. It's not even close to the same thing. 16-0 is historic. 16-0 has never been done. 16-0 was not accomplished against a cake schedule. That schedule was brutal. And every single team wanted to knock us off. Every single team threw their best punch at the Patriots. Every week was that teams' super Bowl, and the Pats had to - and did - earn every single win. That team had the stones to go for 16-0. Other teams didn't. (see Colts, 2009). I say all of that deserves a banner. It was a remarkable accomplishment and IMO it will never happen again.

And one last minute and perhaps fluke loss in the SB turns that entire season into "bad memories"? Really?

Wish Patradomous would come in nag give his prediction for this week.

It has been ZERO games since the Pats went on the road and embarrassed the home team.

Reactions: ALP
Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back